NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

Just now, GunnerBill said:

This team feels a but snakebitten with serious injuries at the moment 

I’m sure the Giants do as well… and they’re winning 6-0.  Not being a jerk.. just stating that we need to fight through it. 

This should’ve been one of those games where we won 38-3 and pulled Allen before the 4th quarter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Watkins90 said:

To be fair we all wanted him too. If he keeps him beyond this year, unless we win the SB, then we probably need to a new head coach, as well. 

It doesn’t matter what “we” thought at the time.  We aren’t paid to make those decisions.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am still not there yet. I don't think McDermott is the issue here. But if he is going to hang on to his OC I might get there. Because I am afraid I think Dorsey is lost at the moment. 

Head coaches should not get three shots at getting the right OC.  Time to bring in a head coach that will take responsibility for the offense and optimizing Josh Allen. Maybe he will fail, but at least we would have that accountabilty. 

Edited by Chaos

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

This team feels a but snakebitten with serious injuries at the moment 

Agreed, but too many of those bites are from their own fangs.

Self-inflicted wounds are wrecking any rhythm they find.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

For better or worse I don’t think it’s that…this oline Is just nowhere near as good as we thought in the first quarter of the season 

Yet statistically they've put us near the top.  It's Dorsey that makes it look like a steaming pile.

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Wouldn’t and shouldn’t have been if our incompetent OC would call a QB sneak. 

He is not going to call a sneak for his mealticket that just walked out of the concussion tent. :lol:

• Eyeroll 1