10/15/23 Week #6 SNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Giants Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

14 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

7.5. Anytime josh throws a good pass. "That's Mahomes like" or "there's only one other Qb in the league who can make that pass"

I agree with your post, but was very tempted to use the puke emoji, to refer to Collinsworth

I’m tired of waiting for this game already.   This garbage schedule and the garbage product the Bills rolled out last week has me bitter.   

I hope the Bills come out the way I am feeling and absolutely annihilate Daboll and his dumb A$$ team.  

Tired of the NFL and all it’s nonsense and it’s only week 6.   Someone needs to pay and it better be the NJ Giants.  

• Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

How’s the weather over there?  It’s pouring in Dunkirk

I hear it is crap but there is a chance of it clearing by game time.

THE wind is always the issue.

Lake Erie can be cruel in October and November however it is no Lake Superior….

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES
  • Eyeroll 1

Bills inactives vs. Giants:

CB Dane Jackson (foot)

TE Dalton Kincaid (concussion)

LB A.J. Klein

S Damar Hamlin

OL Alec Anderson

OL Germain Ifedi

Frustrated Kincaid didn't clear protocol.  Thought he might have been in line for a break out game.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

That sucks, and surprising. Kincaid didn’t have a ‘no contact’ on Friday. 

Hopefully Knox’s wrist isn’t too bad, we may see lots of Morris and Gillium at TE.

Yes he did, Joe B said that he had a green pinny in-hand that he was starting to put on as they walked out of practice. 

Just disappointing all the way around for this guy. 

10 minutes ago, Process said:

No Jackson. Going to be interesting to see what they do with Elam after last week. They don't really have a choice but to play him. 

If Elam can't play decent vs. a Tyrod Talor led Giants team, then the word "bust" will have to be attached to his name.

Edited by Special K
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

That sucks, and surprising. Kincaid didn’t have a ‘no contact’ on Friday. 

Hopefully Knox’s wrist isn’t too bad, we may see lots of Morris and Gillium at TE.

If we go 2 tight ends using one of those two it should offer better blocking for the run game… trying to find a positive.

6 hours ago, BRH said:

When Josh makes a play he says something like "what a Mahomes-like play," or "he's the only guy in the league who can do that, other than Patrick Mahomes."

When Mahomes makes the same play Collinsworth never mentions Josh.  Probably because his mouth is full.

Sounds like a mouth full of marbles

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.