10/15/23 Week #6 SNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Giants Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Can’t remember the last time I was more disinterested in a game…

Easy. Bills/Jets 2019 finale. We had our backups in after one drive, and it was a miserable ice cold rain. Couldn’t even eat a hot dog in the stands because it was soaked.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, finn said:

This game seems like a good opportunity to get back to basics on offense, especially running the ball and play action. Maybe Dorsey will finally give Kincaid some deeper routes, even 20 yards and beyond. I don't understand why he hasn't yet, when the potential payoff is so huge. 

He has.

21 minutes ago, arcane said:

This doesn't hit very hard because about 10 people post it in about 13 GDTs every season I've ever read this forum 

So what?

Who cares how hard my post “hits”?  I’m just voicing my opinion, not trying to score points by how much it “moves  you”…😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So what?

Who cares how hard my post “hits”?  I’m just voicing my opinion, not trying to score points by how much it “moves  you”…😉

I mean you obviously want people to read it since you posted it, and I am exercising my posting abilities as well to point out that that's not a particularly interesting point because everyone says it all the time. Yeah, not all 17 games are super enticing

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, arcane said:

I mean you obviously want people to read it since you posted it, and I am exercising my posting abilities as well to point out that that's not a particularly interesting point because everyone says it all the time. Yeah, not all 17 games are super enticing

Your explanation doesn’t hit very hard…😉

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Your explanation doesn’t hit very hard…😉

What’s with this needing to be hard business…, 

😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.