10/15/23 Week #6 SNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Giants Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Hope for Barkley's sake it's not a case of being rushed back too soon. This could really backfire. May have been smarter to save him for another week or two when they have some of their OL back. They aren't going very far this year anyway.

this is the Giants’ Super Bowl, after all 

;)

12 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Don't like the way this is looking so far. I have no doubt the offense will put up 30 plus but I can see the Giants putting up a good effort. 

Good news: Von another week deeper into full-activation, Rousseau back, Lawson back, Floyd not on the injury report. 

• Like (+1) 1

We are going to find out early what kind of game this is when buffalo tries to run inside.  If they are able to do it they should score a ton tonight, if they can not then Allen is going to have to beat all kinds of blitzes tonight.  The giants pass rush should be pretty left handed tonight so he should be able to get out and run a lot if he wants.

Alaina Getzenberg

@agetzenberg

With the Bills first-team defense in warmups: LB Dorian Williams CB Kaiir Elam (opposite Christian Benford)

I will say this about Elam's game last week......  It wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was watching live.  It wasn't good, but it wasn't the completely brutal game it appeared to be.  He was put in a tough spot with a tough match up after not playing competitive football in 6 weeks.  So, here's hoping he learned from the game, got acclimated to playing again, and can turn things around real quick.  With all of our injuries, it sure would be nice to have a #1 pick that can actually play CB fill in.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

SNF crew said they saw Daboll in the tunnel and he has a little smile about what they have planned for Josh and the Bills O.  should i be scared?

I'm sure he does have something planned. Trouble may be does he have players talented enough to do something about it. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

SNF crew said they saw Daboll in the tunnel and he has a little smile about what they have planned for Josh and the Bills O.  should i be scared?

“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” - Mike Tyson

I have a feeling the Bills will be throwing haymakers early.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Maybe already discussed but what happened to Dane Jackson that he’s inactive? Do we have a backup for Benford and Elam?

Foot injury. Assuming it happened late in the game. He didn't practice all week until Friday in a limited fashion.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I like Dorian Williams getting the start. We know Dodson isn't good enough. Williams has a chance to be a difference maker by the time we hit January, get him those reps now.

This is definitely my biggest focus of the game. Interested in seeing how uch Dorian plays and 2 LB vs 3 LB formation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.