Per Instagram Diggs has his car stolen

boyst

Wow the way things are going I'm just waiting for the story that someone's dog got loose and took a dump on Josh Allen's porch or Ed Oliver's horses escaped and are wandering through the town. I'm honestly surprised the plane didn't land in the wrong city.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

12 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’d like to know where and how. I doubt someone is stealing it from his gated mile long driveway in orchard park. Wonder if he left his keys in it while running into a store.  

Prob at the lot at airport. It’s not gated but there’s security. 

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

NOT OUR G-CLASS AGAIN!!!!:cry:

My friend had a G wagon. Would get notes on it from people thinking he was Diggs asking for money. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Buy a manual transmission. Best anti-theft device in the US.

Not true.  The only car I had stolen was a stick shift.  3 months later I had to replace the clutch on a car 1.5 years old.  My previous car made it 129,000 miles on the original clutch, so it was all on the way they drove it.   

27 minutes ago, k2mountain said:

Huh?

I thought modern cars (with the exception of Kia/Hyundai) were theft proof.

Even with the July Mercedes Benz dealer theft in Clarence, they had to break into the key locker to steal cars.

Nah. The Kia/Hyundai thing went viral but there are cars with vulnerabilities all over the market. A few years ago it was Audi Q7s for example. Some of that is demand in the market, some is just better opportunity. 

Look up fob cloning. Steal your car right out of your driveway.

16 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Nah. The Kia/Hyundai thing went viral but there are cars with vulnerabilities all over the market. A few years ago it was Audi Q7s for example. Some of that is demand in the market, some is just better opportunity. 

Look up fob cloning. Steal your car right out of your driveway.

... you're a professional car thief, clearly.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Not true.  The only car I had stolen was a stick shift.  3 months later I had to replace the clutch on a car 1.5 years old.  My previous car made it 129,000 miles on the original clutch, so it was all on the way they drove it.   

You got the 1 out of 1000 criminals that knew how to drive a stick shift (badly anyway) 

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

That makes you old.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Remember how after the Jets loss we had the Maddy Glabb incident and the "Pegula's a racist" story in one week? Then the team started winning and it's all sunshine and roses. Now that we lost again, it's back to scandal. 

So the media posted this story to Stef's Instagram?  What are you even saying?

3 minutes ago, Billl said:

So the media posted this story to Stef's Instagram?  What are you even saying?

Of course, there is no cause and effect and I don't blame the "media" for doing their job.  It's just funny how all these things happened after losses while after wins the team has had stress-free weeks. When it rains it pours, I guess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.