Elite Slot WR Kincaid.

FireChans

All off-season we heard about the 12 personnel, the mismatch splitting out wide, his hands, how open he could get etc etc.

Hell, there were threads giving this dope a nickname. 

Any reason to think Kincaid isn’t a better version of Tommy Sweeney in this offense so far?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

All off-season we heard about the 12 personnel, the mismatch splitting out wide, his hands, how open he could get etc etc.

Any reason to think Kincaid isn’t a better version of Tommy Sweeney in this offense so far?

So far he's a wasted pick because of the coaching. Lots of us were afraid of this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s fair to question the Kincaid selection. 

Were 5 games in.  Nobody has any idea what the plan is with 12 personnel.  

We bludgeoned 3 mediocre/bad defenses and looked like a JV offense against the two defenses that can stuff the run… which is something 12 personnel is supposed to unlock. 

He was a first round pick as a weapon on a team without a defined #2.  

Long season.  Still time for that role to develop.   But so far, this team is apparently a “finesse” 12 personnel offense.  That’s not gonna fly when it matters. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Dorsey won’t use him outside of dippy flat routes and blocking. He’s one of the worst OCs in the league 

He had me a bit on the wagon last week. I completely fell off now. He lost this game. Throw the effing ball you jackwagon. No need to establish the run against this front 7. Funny thing is, I think the first play of the game was for 6 up the middle. Best of the day. Pathetic 

Edited by Bferra13

I hate to be that guy I really do. But Laporta just caught a 31 yard TD. And has two TDs today. 

If we don't have an OC that knows how to use TEs, then we shouldnt be giving one $13M a year, and spending a 1st and 4th round pick on another. 

Beane and Dorsey need to get together and got on the same page, because they clearly are not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I know it's still early, but it's starting to feel like the Hines/Cook situation last year.

Beane drafts Cook and brings in Hines and talks about weapons in the passing game out of the backfield, then we never threw to the backs.

I swear it seems like Dorsey and Beane are just not on the same page.

If your draft picks don't match what you're trying to do, what are we doing?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Will he be ready once Diggs is 34 and washed?

Let's wait until he plays a full season before we go off the rails shall we?

He is on pace for something like the 5th most catches of a rookie TE ever.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Let's wait until he plays a full season before we go off the rails shall we?

He is on pace for something like the 5th most catches of a rookie TE ever.

Cool. I’d like to win the Super Bowl, not have the 9th best rookie TE in history. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He’s a rookie…too early to assess. But also Dorsey sucks at using weapons consistently and correctly, so there’s that too

6 minutes ago, Process said:

I hate to be that guy I really do. But Laporta just caught a 31 yard TD. And has two TDs today. 

If we don't have an OC that knows how to use TEs, then we shouldnt be giving one $13M a year, and spending a 1st and 4th round pick on another. 

Beane and Dorsey need to get together and got on the same page, because they clearly are not. 

If Laporta was on this team he’d have 2 for 19 today because those would be the only two targets he gets. It’s not Kincaid it’s how the Bills are using him. 

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Isn’t it amazing depending on whether we win or we lose that the general managers draft picks are awesome or terrible

Lol

The draft pick is probably really really good. The usage of the draft pick looks really really bad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.