Von Miller is playing in London!

jaybills

22 minutes ago, jaybills said:

94.5% chance according to Von himself that he is going to play. How much? Who knows. 

Have you ever listened to Von before. Nice guy, and always optimistic. His words and reality only collide on rare occasions. 

And for the record, if you listen and pay attention, it seems more likely he’s talking about his readiness to play. He can’t speak for McD or the Docs. 

• Like (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, jaybills said:

94.5% chance according to Von himself that he is going to play. How much? Who knows. 

44 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I'm 100% sure everyone has read this 94.5 times already today. 

change the title. 

28 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He was 96.3% sure we would sign DHOP. 

25 minutes ago, Beast said:

What’s he playing?

25 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

That was before he was told he would need to take a paycut for Bills to sign him.

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

Have you ever listened to Von before. Nice guy, and always optimistic. His words and reality only collide on rare occasions. 

And for the record, if you listen and pay attention, it seems more likely he’s talking about his readiness to play. He can’t speak for McD or the Docs. 

19 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Dodgy thread title is dodgy 

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think that is generous. He may get a few plays, but he may just like fish & chips. 

60% of the time he'll play every time:wub:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Augie said:

Didn't the docs already clear him before the season?

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Didn't the docs already clear him before the season?

Not sure, but……Haven’t we covered this a thousand times with Tre’s ACL? Docs clearing you does not mean you are ready to play in an NFL football game.  Every player and every injury is different. Being “cleared” might mean next Sunday, or they can put you in the “day to day” category which can last weeks. 

I think Von can come back and be close to Von from snap one. That was not the case with Tre. I pray for his recovery. Great guy by all accounts, and two really lousy breaks. Hope things go well for this young man! 

4 hours ago, jaybills said:

I posted elsewhere, I'm not sure what's going on with that video.

Either

Miller is trying to force McDermott's hand via publicity, especially with Rousseau out

or

McDermott wants the Jags to have to prepare for the possibility that Miller will play (he has some unique moves)

or

It should be taken at face value, and he will play - but possibly not very much

In the same interview, Miller did say that he wasn't in "game shape" because there's no substitute for the physical contact of pre-season and actual games, but he could "dip his toe in"

40 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Us for fools

That is one possibility

Edited by Beck Water