Diggs OF DALLAS Torn ACL- Done for year

BuffaloBillyG

Bills don't play the Cowboys again until 2027...that means this was the only real chance for Diggs vs Diggs to happen unless Bills play the Cowboys in the Superbowl in one of the next few years since Trevon would miss it if it was even this year.  

Diggs family, especially the brothers must be devastated

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I know Elam hasn’t been able to crack the starting lineup but we know how important having any sort of  depth at the position is. I’d rather have that depth than trade him away. 

I wouldn't do a trade now.  But if they trade him for Diggs after season ends so Diggs brother can win his first SB to Stephons 2nd it might be good then. Of course they'd need to add something from their end to that trade but maybe some of their ol depth? 

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bills don't play the Cowboys again until 2027...that means this was the only real chance for Diggs vs Diggs to happen unless Bills play the Cowboys in the Superbowl in one of the next few years since Trevon would miss it if it was even this year.  

Diggs family, especially the brothers must be devastated

The Bills could play Dallas in the 17th game of 2025. Just like they play Washington this week despite seeing them in 21

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

Maybe the owners will begin to install grass fields soon

NFLPA are partners - they could offer to split costs.  Grass fields of course will do no good for stadiums which are used for other things so NFLPA will insist on new stadiums for those cities.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

Been there  done that.

Unfortunately I was playing hockey in Europe and tore my ACL, MCL & LCL in o e felled swoop.

If he follows his Orthopedic Surgeons rehab requirements,  he could be near 100% when rehabbed.

DON'T RUSH YOUR REHAB OR PUSH TOO HARD!

I was in a full metal polio type brace for two years BUT surgical methodology have changed and as I said, I trashed three ligaments. 

Not that it's good but thankfully it's just the ACL and he has at least a year of solid rehab he can utilize.

Best of luck Trevon!

51 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Damn this sucks.  Thankfully I missed the troll headline at first so I did't have a stroke...in fact my wife first text me that Trevon Diggs tore his ACL and I still had to ask "Dallas right" to make sure she didn't type the wrong name.  So by time I came here, thread title was corrected.

As a football junkie, I was very much looking forward to seeing Diggs vs Diggs and I know they both had to be as well.  What a great moment that would have been for them too as brothers to have both reached the NFL becoming amongst the best at what they do and literally playing opposing positions to where they go head to head in the matchup as CB1 vs WR1.  That just doesn't happen very often, if ever.  

Just a tragic loss for everyone from Trevon and the Diggs family, Cowboys, and just fans who love football.

NOTE:  Bills don't play Cowboys again until 2027, which Stefon is likely done by then.  That means this was their only shot outside meeting in a Super Bowl (which this year is now off the table for that too) in the next few seasons to play against each other.  What a shame and loss for 2 guys who spent their whole lives going against each other and now likely missing out doing it on the biggest stage.  

Well said. I was looking forward to their play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Injuries suck. He’s young and will be back. 

that said, I saw the news from Shefter  before coming here, but from the context of the replies,  I imagine the title of this thread was “Diggs tears ACL - out for season.” 

If so, I hope you have wet socks for a week, @BuffaloBillyG . Like just wet enough to be able to tell. And annoy you. All day. For a week. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Injuries suck. He’s young and will be back. 

that said, I saw the news from shelter before coming here, but from the context of the replies,  I imagine the title of this thread was “Diggs tears ACL - out for season.” 

If so, I hope you have wet socks for a week, @BuffaloBillyG . Like just wet enough to be able to tell. And annoy you. All day. For a week. 

It was very much like that. I regret nothing. And the socks are bone dry😂😂😂

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

It was very much like that. I regret nothing. And the socks are bone dry😂😂😂

I did that a couple years ago when Josh Allen got COVID. Just not THAT Josh Allen.

Strangely, the humor was not appreciated then, either.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Nah, TJ Watt, Nick Bosa, Aidan Hutchinson, Maxx Crosby easily all ahead of Parsons.

That’s a bold statement right there 😂 

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Elam for Parsons! 

Make it happen Wizard!

Would you Give Elam, Rousseau and Gabe Davis for Parsons???? I think I would. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Wow! Awful news!  Bet Jerry gets on the phone to inquire about Elam. 

unlesshes he’s offering a 1st, pass.  Look at injuries just last year in the secondary.  I know people are ticked he’s a scratch, but we need Benford, Dane, and Elam as Elam played well against Miami last year.  He may see some time against hill in week 4.  He limited him last year playing man.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.