Nice on purpose misleading head line, 

Frankly it was very well done 😁👍

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

• BuffaloBillyG changed the title to BREAKING: Diggs OF DALLAS potentially has torn ACL/MRI underway
1 minute ago, wppete said:

I think so too… It’s going to hurt for

them but any Defense with Micah Parsons is a threat. He’s the best player in the NFL IMO. 

Solidly in the top 5 for me. 

They traded for Gilmore in the off-season. Not sure what else they have at the position, but their DBs don't have to cover long with the pressure they generate. Hate to see this for any player, but if Dallas was going to lose a star defensive player at least it wasn't Micah.

• Like (+1) 1

I was going to say that really sucks for him to have that kind of injury on his rookie contract but I guess they just signed him to huge extension, which you know suck it Dallas, but hope he recovers.

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Such a shame. He won’t be able to get smoked by his brother later in the year. And of course without him their SuperBowl hopes go down as well. 

That really does suck they were probably really looking forward to playing each other this year.

• Agree 2

• BuffaloBillyG changed the title to BREAKING: Diggs OF DALLAS Torn ACL- Done for year
9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why would we want to trade Elam there?

1- Injuries happen. We have great depth at that position.

2- Why help out a fellow contending team?

Good point. Unless they make an offer we can’t refuse why would we risk sending him to the best defense in the league right now 

Damn this sucks.  Thankfully I missed the troll headline at first so I did't have a stroke...in fact my wife first text me that Trevon Diggs tore his ACL and I still had to ask "Dallas right" to make sure she didn't type the wrong name.  So by time I came here, thread title was corrected.

As a football junkie, I was very much looking forward to seeing Diggs vs Diggs and I know they both had to be as well.  What a great moment that would have been for them too as brothers to have both reached the NFL becoming amongst the best at what they do and literally playing opposing positions to where they go head to head in the matchup as CB1 vs WR1.  That just doesn't happen very often, if ever.  

Just a tragic loss for everyone from Trevon and the Diggs family, Cowboys, and just fans who love football.

NOTE:  Bills don't play Cowboys again until 2027, which Stefon is likely done by then.  That means this was their only shot outside meeting in a Super Bowl (which this year is now off the table for that too) in the next few seasons to play against each other.  What a shame and loss for 2 guys who spent their whole lives going against each other and now likely missing out doing it on the biggest stage.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

Was thinking in the  predict scorec t head that I'd like to see the bad MOJO  of our 90's SB losses to be cleansed this year.   So. We needed to win our reg season matchups against those teams by the same scores they beat up so. That left me wondering how to score the Cowboys game. If we added both the sb losses it came to 82 Bills vs. Cowboys 30. 

Would love them trashing çowboys 82 - 30, but was thinking it be difficult with their defense.  However I hate this injury to Diggs younger brother.  He is after all stephons family and as such I wish him all good things  except against the Bills.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.