Maddy Glab? Possibly trash talking Diggs on hot mic - Diggs responds via tweet

Reed83HOF

52 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Much ado about nothing.

But just goes to show how many sharks are in the water for this team. Media turning on even each other just to create a story of dysfunction for the Bills.

Whoever broke this had to be aware they would be doing far more damage to Maddy's career than Stef's.

It is worth noting there that the only people I have seen pushing this story or the Terry Pegula story are either (a) fans of this team, (b) members of the Buffalo media, or (c) content creators who produce Bills-related podcasts.  That's it.  To the degree that the media is digging up dirt about the Bills, it's our media that's doing this.

I mean, Michael Irvin taking shots at Diggs or Allen or whatever is to be expected after a terrible loss.  That comes with the territory.  The people starting food fights in the school cafeteria are our own people.  

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

It is worth noting there that the only people I have seen pushing this story or the Terry Pegula story are either (a) fans of this team, (b) members of the Buffalo media, or (c) content creators who produce Bills-related podcasts.  That's it.  To the degree that the media is digging up dirt about the Bills, it's our media that's doing this.

I mean, Michael Irvin taking shots at Diggs or Allen or whatever is to be expected after a terrible loss.  That comes with the territory.  The people starting food fights in the school cafeteria are our own people.  

I swear to god, 90% of what’s bad in the world in the 21st century is due to the existence of the 24 hour news media and content creators who are in constant need of scandals to generate ratings/impressions. Everything becomes a huge story because there are a whole lot of people dependent on a never ending stream of content to pay the bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I love this stuff about the modern world, especially the desperate apologies when you haven't really done anything wrong.

Media personality trips over a homeless man the street. Next day

"I just want to say sorry to all homeless people.  It was a genuine mistake when I tripped,  I didn't see the man's foot. But I should have seen it, it was my fault not his. I want the world to know I have nothing but admiration for homeless people and how brave they must be to live without walls or heating or a secure internet connection.  I have just signed up at my local shelter so I  can spend this holiday season serving soup to these wonderful people and can only pray to whichever god you happen to believe in  that I can learn something from them that will educate me for the better"

This was not any kind of leaked footage.  Teams will sometimes broadcast a live feed minutes before it officially begins.  You’ll see a few random Bills employees and random reporters out their recording devices at a podium.  In this case the video and audio was live before the interviews started.  Someone must have recorded the stream and heard it on the playback.

Essentially, she was recorded without her knowledge.   IMO fact that the mics were unknowingly on before the press conference is a little unfair to the reporters and employees in the room.  Our own John Wawrow was complaining about this too

13 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Funny thing is that Sal is actually the rah rah fan and Maddy is a Bears fan (or was a few years ago at least - not sure if that allegiance was changed or not).

I mean, i guess I can see how youd think that or rather he'd come off like that. I guess my point was more, Maddy, like Chris Brown are obviously team employees.  While Brown seems to have the ability to at least feign objectivity,  IMO, Maddy does not

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

I'm not taking Maddy's side but whoever leaked this is a 

I have to agree in some respects. There's already the Pegula thing out in the ether and the team is under a lot of stress in general. For this hot mic thing to be out there is extremely bad timing.

Just now, Pasaluki said:

I have to agree in some respects. There's already the Pegula thing out in the ether and the team is under a lot of stress in general. For this hot mic thing to be out there is extremely bad timing.

You have it all wrong. It's all great timing for the content creation and hot take industry. The Bills are a sinking ship right now. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I said yesterday, he won’t take this well.  And she’s going to learn a tough lesson here. Doesn’t matter if it’s a hot mic.  Sh*t gets out and people are very sensitive. always 

Talking smack about one of your employers most important assets is never a tolerable offense.  Especially when you’re slandering their character.  She’s got to go imo, but she’s Kims girl, so I’m eager to see how they handle this.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.