What will your over reaction to Monday's Jets - Bills game be?

Chaos

What will your over reaction to Monday's Jets - Bills game be?   

81 members have voted

1. 1. What will your reaction be if the Bills beat the Jets?

• Super Bowl Baby, the Rodgers hype is debunked
    • Its only one game against a team who didn't make the playoffs last year, doesn't matter
  2. 2. What will your reaction be if the Jets beat the Bills

• Season is over, playoffs are out of reach
    • Its only one game against a team who added a HOF QB as the last piece to a great team, doesn't matter.

44 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why does everything have to always be so dramatic lol.  How about not over reacting to a week 1 game instead, win or lose

You seem fun.  Also its fairly predictable people will over react.  You might want to consider a laxative. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I answered as if it was Monday night right after the game, so insta-selected Super Bowl and Season is over. 

I’ve done enough self reflection to know I’ll be insufferable either way.  

Honest posters are the best posters. 😀

Depends on if the game is close or not…if we get blown out I’d be closer to sounding the alarms.  If it’s a close game I wouldn’t read too much into it 

the rams fans that panicked after getting spanked by the bills in the opener were proven correct lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

If you’re not living life at both ends of the spectrum you’re not living!

But in all seriousness my default is first to fix and you can’t fix without an honest inventory. Starting 0-1 to (a much improved) mediocre team is the honest inventory. But beating a much improved mediocre team with Aaron Rodgers is also good.

Plus add on that as somebody in their late 30’s, the Bills have more bad credit than good credit, here we are. I’m basically bipolar. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

Week one is always strange.  It's usually never as good as it seems (see last years Rams game) and it's never as bad as it seems (see the Steelers opener the year before).  If we lose I like to re-watch the game to see what went wrong and ignore everything else including my family.  If we win I like to re-watch the game multiple times and soak in all the national content I can even if it means distancing myself from my family.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

For me, it is 2 on both. The Bills are playing with house money this week. When you look at the schedule I have them splitting Miami and NYJ. To me, that means wins at home and losses on the road. If the Bills win this game they are a game ahead of where I thought they’d be. If they lose, it’s not a huge deal (assuming health is intact). 

11 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Depends on if the game is close or not…if we get blown out I’d be closer to sounding the alarms.  If it’s a close game I wouldn’t read too much into it 

the rams fans that panicked after getting spanked by the bills in the opener were proven correct lol

I’m with ya.  The only way this game would upset me is if the bills came out completely flat and get walked over.  

• Agree 1

A measured response regardless of the outcome.  As Bills fans we can never forget how the 2003 season started:  First a 31 - 0 win over NE then the Bills went on the road and beat Jax 38 - 17.  It looked like a Super Bowl year for the Bills and a bad season for NE.  In the end the Bills went 6 - 10 and NE won a SB.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:
7 hours ago, MPL said:

You can't ask us what our overreaction will be and then have 50% of the answer options be completely reasonable reactions. 

Seems that I can

Well... at least your username fits 🙃

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.