Travis Kelce Hyperextends Knee

HappyDays

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chiefs aren’t even the team I’m most afraid of. It’s the Bengals. I don’t think we match up well at all vs the Bengals. I said that last year and got a lot of dislikes. 

Bengals are the team I want to avoid if possible. 

We’ve beaten the Chiefs, let’s beat the Bengals too. As much as I don’t like Mahomes, I like Burrow even less.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chiefs aren’t even the team I’m most afraid of. It’s the Bengals. I don’t think we match up well at all vs the Bengals. I said that last year and got a lot of dislikes. 

Agree and there is a reason why I have the Bengals winning their first SB this year (will post full 2023 NFL season predictions soon).

Burrow is a truly special talent and the only QB in the NFL right now that has a legit shot of matching/surpassing Mahomes in the coming years.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Interesting last comment.

Dorsey’s offense was effective , but he struggled late and his red zone offense was largely “ let Josh run around and make a Superman play”. He’s clearly not in Reid’s league, at least not yet but who is ? Reid’s designs are so effective that his QB is just throwing to wide open players most of the time. The Bills need better from Dorsey to match wits with the best. 

21 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Agree and there is a reason why I have the Bengals winning their first SB this year (will post full 2023 NFL season predictions soon).

Burrow is a truly special talent and the only QB in the NFL right now that has a legit shot of matching/surpassing Mahomes in the coming years.

Why do you hate the Bills and our boy Josh so much? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Dorsey’s offense was effective , but he struggled late and his red zone offense was largely “ let Josh run around and make a Superman play”. He’s clearly not in Reid’s league, at least not yet but who is ? Reid’s designs are so effective that his QB is just throwing to wide open players most of the time. The Bills need better from Dorsey to match wits with the best. 

So you don’t believe in the next gen stats… got it, check

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

He likely blew out his knee. Old guys don't hyperextend knees w/o major damage. Honestly, it's rare even young guys do without serious damage. 

This is exactly how my teenage son tore his ACL and missed his senior season of high school blowing a scholarship

Tough times, especially for him

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Bills redzone offense was bad early in the season last year falling to mid 20’s overall but improved to a top 10 level by the end of the year. The redzone issues early were mostly on Josh Allen. 

I don’t think you read that post. The Bills were  2nd in wide open receivers right ahead of the Chiefs.

Also I don’t think we know much about Dorsey yet. It was a very similar offense to 2021 minus Josh going nuts in the playoffs. I don’t think they changed a whole lot. We’ll see more of Dorsey’s impact this season with Kincaid and Cook. These are weapons that should be utilized. We’ll definitely be able to better evaluate Dorsey in 2023.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bengals won’t win their division and might miss the playoffs completely this year. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Bengals won’t win their division and might miss the playoffs completely this year. 

Bengals don’t scare me as Burrow is tough as hell, but not as durable as he is tough. Mahomes plays well injured and has Andy Reid. The Bengals like Miami are counting on a QB who has proven his body breaks down. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopefully. Ravens play them tough. We play too soft defensively to match up vs their offense. Maybe that changes this year.

Perrine gone, and McDermott hopefully is more aggressive and plays some pressman looks. Also I expect a 3 safety Taylor Rapp looks with Milano as the lone LB and Rapp playing in the slot.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Perrine gone, and McDermott hopefully is more aggressive and plays some pressman looks. Also I expect a 3 safety Taylor Rapp looks with Milano as the lone LB and Rapp playing in the slot.

Petrine is a small loss compared to the loss of their entire secondary in free agency. 

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bengals don’t scare me as Burrow is tough as hell, but not as durable as he is tough. Mahomes plays well injured and has Andy Reid. The Bengals like Miami are counting on a QB who has proven his body breaks down. 

Definitely. Also the loss of their safeties will have a bigger impact than most realized. 

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopefully. Ravens play them tough. We play too soft defensively to match up vs their offense. Maybe that changes this year.

When Lamar plays Baltimore generally beats Cincy. It's a matchup think their strengths tend to play into Cincy's weaknesses and vice versa. I also think Cleveland and Pittsburgh are improved teams. I do expect Cincy to make the playoffs.... but that division is even tougher than ours IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

When Lamar plays Baltimore generally beats Cincy. It's a matchup think their strengths tend to play into Cincy's weaknesses and vice versa. I also think Cleveland and Pittsburgh are improved teams. I do expect Cincy to make the playoffs.... but that division is even tougher than ours IMO. 

baltimore shoulda beat cinci when they had their ups driver back up, came down to some really lucky plays going the bengals way.  might have changed how our season went too.

11 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

How many games has he missed due to injury?

Celebrating other teams’ injuries is bad mojo. I hate seeing anyone hurt, especially great players. Zero excuses for them when they Bills beat them. 

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Haha. You’re not afraid of the team that goes to every championship game and has won 2 SBs? Well, that is a take. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.