Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, damj said:

Probably discussed already, but who was MLB with the 1s?

Dodson. 

I think on the 3rd and long where Fields was run out of bounds Rapp might have been in as a DIME with Milano the only true LBer on the field. Need to have another look. Sure I saw #20 flash through the screen on that play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

and gabe, obviously.

I bet Gabe Davis wishes the Bills re-signed Edmunds so he could have remained the fans puncing bag scapegoat player instead of having that title transferred over to him.

IMO, Davis doesn't deserve the amount of disdain some fans on here give him.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Gabe Davis is still the Gabe Davis we’ve seen the last three years. He is who he is. A bottom tier #2 WR.

I will enjoy seeing him do good things for us this final year (hopefully)… but if he’s looking for the huge contract it won’t be in Buffalo. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Maybe the last three years? 😅

Last year was the 1st time we felt like he wasn't the guy we thought he might be.  He had an historic playoff game the year before.

He looked great last week, and by all accounts, he looks a lot better throughout the preseason & camp.  

• Agree 1

• Simon pinned this topic

Kyle Allen stinks, always has. He has 6 wins in 23 games, including 1-12 in his last 13 starts. He's lucky he started his career 4-0 or he'd be on the streets. I don't understand why that was our plan at backup to challenege barkley. Neither are good options for a week or so should Allen miss time. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

That's. The. Whole. Point. 

My original post even acknowledged it was a poor pass. From my understanding, trying to break up an INT is a good thing. 

Not many WR's running their routes are expected to break up a pass while doing it.  That's the defenses job.  He was expecting the ball to be there and the defender jumped in front of it.  

I get hating Gabe is the new hot thing but blaming him because of an INT that was late and underthrow is just wrong.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.