[Vague Title]

AlfaBill

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I didn't click the link but I'm guessing it was Josh hugging the girl and making her cry because he squeezed her so hard that he broke 4 of her ribs.

But yeah, let's spin it into another "isn't Josh wonderful" thread

💩 flavored cornflakes for breakfast?

Just a guess.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Holy cow!  It's like the Beatles' first trip to U.S. soil!

My sister saw the Beatles and the Stones the same week way back when. I was younger, and I just remember her and her friends running up and down the street screaming at the top of their lungs. She said she couldn’t hear a sound the Beatles made on stage. But it’s still a cool thing, like her husband attending Woodstock. Those are memories that stay with you. 

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What’s amazing to me is the foolish things that people used to pick at him

This off-season it was, he’s getting fat ou to shape

Man no, he isn’t. The guy is in phenomenal shape. He’s just a horse.

lol agreed.. I love Joe Marino and I think he’s great. But…

It seems a touch hypocritical of Joe Marino criticizing Josh Allen of his diet haha

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Augie said:

My sister saw the Beatles and the Stones the same week way back when. I was younger, and I just remember her and her friends running up and down the street screaming at the top of their lungs. She said she couldn’t hear a sound the Beatles made on stage. But it’s still a cool thing, like her husband attending Woodstock. Those are memories that stay with you. 

Very cool story. When you consider that the Beatles were only a touring entity in North America between Feb ‘64 and August of ‘66 , it’s a pretty rare thing. Seeing both shows in one week had to be the height of live music at the time. The fact that audiences couldn’t hear the music above the screams was a huge factor in the Beatles retiring from live performance so early in their career. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/28/2023 at 2:44 PM, Aussie Joe said:

The Dolphins fans love him…

Josh's popularity is because he is a generally wonderful human being.

A lot of Bills fans react negatively to the above image.

To me it shows the true excellence of his character.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Josh's popularity is because he is a generally wonderful human being.

A lot of Bills fans react negatively to the above image.

To me it shows the true excellence of his character.

Sierra, I’ve never seen this video, so thank you.  Very touching.

As far as the hug, what a different look than JK when he was young.  Josh comes across so genuine to the crowds.  No wonder he’s so beloved by fans.

My dream invite would be to sit down with him, McD, and Beane for a dinner.  It will never happen, but it’s a nice dream.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Channel 4 did a whole piece on it. Very good story!

Very sweet. I wonder if they had to edit out the part after her talking about the Cam Lewis autograph where she said she was off to burn the hat… I may be projecting a little, though. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Vague Title]
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.