Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

43 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

If I broadcast something from the practice and it results in the loss of the credentials needed to do my job, I don't really have the right to broadcast something from the practice.

Get it?

These guys are in the press.  They trump internal policies of the Bills.  

I'm speaking as a lawyer, for what that's worth.

FWIW, what kind of car do you drive?

• Haha (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Lol.  115 page thread about a veteran missing one practice in June is damn impressive.  

You're right. 

But the context matters.  It's not that a guy is missing.  It's that one of our star players might be mad at another star player or a coach.  Fear makes this wonder where this is heading.  

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Heitz said:

If you zoom in and squint really hard you can CLEARLY see that that this finger tap is forced and and obvious PR ploy by Allen, Diggs, the Bills and likely Von (about to be gone) Miller!  

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That hand shake looks like two people who no longer talk and are awkwardly acknowledging each other.

Like saying hello to an ex at the mall a few months after a break up.

Annnnnd, life imitates art...  🤣

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you just jealous because I have had sex and you haven't?  It's like warm apple pie...

Yes, I'm very jealous. I now have sp many questions. How do you know what sex is like with warm apple pie? Is it common for you to have sex with your food? Do you eat it afterwards, kinda like a 2 for 1 type deal? Inquiring minds want to know.

I guess my 3 boys show I've had sex at least on 3 occasions, which would be ×3 more than you.😂

10 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

If you think this issue isn't squashed I beg to differ. I think this is the start of a tremendous relationship between Diggs and the BIlls. Hope I'm right.

No I would love to be wrong. 

Just look at the history of Diggs. 

Look what transpired last year and now.

Look at the maturity level of Diggs. 

What makes you optimistic that this is gone or heading towards positivity. 

Would love to get input. 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Would love to get input. 

half-full-glass-traits-01.jpg?quality=75

• Awesome! (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Anybody else think it's weird that he's the only 1 wearing a helmet. Like he's trying to block everyone out of his head space.

Bills hired a Diggs body double to calm the storm until they can smooth things over.   Real Diggs is hangin out with real Damar somewhere...or so I'm told

diggs.jpg

• Haha (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Your posting history suggests this claim lacks credibility.

Just now, Lost said:

Bills hired a Diggs body double to calm the storm until they can smooth things over.   Real Diggs is hangin out with real Damar somewhere...or so I'm told

diggs.jpg

Exactly

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Yes, I'm very jealous. I now have sp many questions. How do you know what sex is like with warm apple pie? Is it common for you to have sex with your food? Do you eat it afterwards, kinda like a 2 for 1 type deal? Inquiring minds want to know.

I guess my 3 boys show I've had sex at least on 3 occasions, which would be ×3 more than you.😂

Its a sin to waste food!

How did you have the stamina to have 3 occasions??

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Is your kid a secret love child that caused your girlfriend to destroy your house and the police called on the eve of a nationally televised football game with millions of dollars in gambling money and a championship opportunity on the line?

so is this what you assume is being covered up?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

Its such a dumb assumption as to why we lost that game. Everyone looks for reasons but ffs they were plainly obvious during that game.

Their D line dominated our O line. Josh is not the O line.

Their back up O line dominated our (minus Von) starting D line. Josh is not our D line.

Our DB's giving 10 yards of buffers for easy 1st downs. Josh is not our defensive coach, or DBs.

Oh, I agree. I’m also of the mind that we would have gotten crushed in the first Cinnci game, but I don’t think I’m allowed to say that. 

I was just going on the rumor mill, and it seems feasible after the game was out of hand that Stef got pissed that Josh didn’t do everything possible the night before to be prepped. 

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Would love to get input. 

Josh mentioned the cliche (but it's 100% accurate) that winning cures all--If the Bills storm out of the gate to a string of W's, that should wash out the taste of the Bungals game, at least to keep this train on the tracks. Diggs has at least shown by his reappearance today, that even if he's not happy, he'll only take that so far before doing what he should've been doing all along instead. But I do agree that if we flame out in the playoffs this year, no telling where he'll go after that. 

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Would love to get input. 

Because football is an emotional game. Players aren't always going to agree on everything with each other, or for that fact coaching. We have no clue what the issue is and or was. It's pure speculation and let's be honest the BIlls have as good as a chance as anyone to win. As much as you might not think so it's the truth. And if Steph is all in on winning a superbowl he will show up and ball out. So yes can there be issues, of course there can be, but to assume that players can't put differences aside and go out and play and win then that's where I think you are off base here.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Proof?

I Don't Think So.  He's wearing a helmet with a visor.  Bills coulda put anyone out there in a #14 jersey.

Smokescreen!  Conspiracy!

Judging by his frame, shoulders, skin color, and the size of his exposed leg, I calculate that this in fact Dane Jackson!

I wonder just exactly what skullduggery is afoot here.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That hand shake looks like two people who no longer talk and are awkwardly acknowledging each other.

maybe you and a couple of other choice posters completely over reacted and now just can't admit it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its a sin to waste food!

How did you have the stamina to have 3 occasions??

Bringing me back to my childhood and having to listen to my Dad lecture me about the starving people in Africa who would love to eat what I am about to throw in the trash...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Clearly you've never run into an ex at the mall...instead pretend you never saw them and and glance lovingly at the neon lights of the Orange Julius signage in the food court as you speedwalk on by! Or so I would imagine...:w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Well at least they are playing nice with each other. 🙄

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.