Your draft day wish list

I have no player expectations. The only "need" I'd see if MLB - we can roll w/ what we have, but I'd like to see it addressed.

Overall, when the draft is done, I'd like to be able to say something along the lines of "I love how they focused on the trenches."

• Like (+1) 1

So the draft is here and the Bills continue to screw us, the fans. DeAndre Hopkins would put us over the top and all but guarantee us a superbowl.  That or a top running back like say Derrick Henry.  This is what we NEED to put us over the top and win us a superbowl.  Not sure why management doesn't see that.  The draft will not help us now.  Look at the Rams, yeah they mortgaged the future but have players that won them a superbowl which is, last I checked, the reason they play the game.  If we don't do something like that we will never win the big game, simple as that.  This is our problem.  So unless they do something like what I mentioned, we can expect more of the same.  Everyone else is getting better and we are not.   Good luck to us because we sure as he'll are gonna need it.

Bijan Robinson 

Zay Flowers
Darnell Wright 
Dawand Jones 
Jack Campbell 
Nolan Smith 

Will McDonald 
Myles Murphy 
Adetomiwa Adebawore

Cody Mauch

Steve Avila

John Michael Schmitz 

Joe Tippmann 

Matthew Bergeron 

Jonathon Mingo

Bryce Ford Wheaton 

Kayshon Boutte 

Zach Kuntz 

Sam LaPorta

Andrew Vorhees 

• Agree 1

Sleeper picks in round 3-7:

OG Andrew Vorhees - He tore his ACL during the combine, which hurt his draft stock a lot, but he could be a steal. The injury may drop him from a 2nd rounder to a 4th rounder. 

TE Luke Schoonmaker - Better blocker than most of the top prospects and a good receiver with great speed for his size (4.61 at 250lbs) He will likely fall due to how many good tight ends there are in this draft. Would be an excellent #2 TE for us.

ILB Dorian Williams - undersized cover linebacker who could be available late in the draft if we miss out on the top guys.

WR Kayshon Boutte - His stock is low due to an injury plagued 2022 season, but he still has the potential to be a difference-maker in the NFL

18 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Kincaid - i got one.

Drew Sanders

Joe Tippmann

Jonathan Mingo

you're in luck 😃😃

I want Tyler Scott to go with Kincaid. Scott reminds me of Lee Evans. Can be Davis deep threat replacement. Not paying him next year. Let him learn and be gunner on sp.teams this year

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.