Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I just don't understand. I feel so embarrassed and hurt.

Ā 

I feel like I'm watching my wife get plowed on tv and everyone I know watchingĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Some people are into thatā€¦..

Ā 

Ā 

and ā€¦.

Ā 

yeah this hurts ā€¦.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Takeaways through 3 quarters of play.

Ā 

- Bills need 3 new players on Oline

- Bills have zero pass rushers on this team outside of Miller

- Donā€™t pay Poyer

- DC and OC have looked awful and are the Achilles heal of this team

- Donā€™t pay Edmunds

- Gabe Davis is a solid #4 WRĀ 

- Secondary is lacking a quality #2 CB, Tre is not even close to being back to normal.

- McD needs to be put on notice about his teamā€™s unpreparedness week after week.

- Beane designed the Bills to be a dome team, they suck at playing football in inclement weather. Ā 

Seems spot on.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

Just a compete and total embarrassment. Josh covers up a lot of this teams weakness's including the coaching.. If this team is going to EVER realize Josh's potential, a massive overhaul is needed. Mr. Pegula it's your investment... Do the right thing.Ā 

• Agree 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

Iā€™d flush this defense and start over after this year. Iā€™d flush McD too but we all know that will never happen. Iā€™ve defended the guy for years, but itā€™s looking like he just doesnā€™t have it.Ā 

THANKYOU!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Sadly, I truly believe this kind of letdown was going to happen at some point after all these guys have been through. They simply ran out of gas.

Ā 

I think that's why I actually feel quite relaxed. We received warning after warning that something like this could happen. The adversity has caught up with them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Good Lord

This is McDermott's defenseĀ 

McDermott's scheme

McDermott's players

McDermott's calls....firing Frazier does nothing.Ā 

Youā€™re 100% right. But I also think there will have to be a scapegoat for this. I think Frazier will finally be gone.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Ā 

They wont be blowing anything up...

Ā 

Double digit wins the last 4 years..

Ā 

I would move on from Leslie but i doubt that will happen either...

Ā 

Ā 

Itā€™s not that we donā€™t agree nothing will happen, but whatā€™s the plan? Something has to change. Canā€™t draft a champion in a year.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Ā 

Edmunds is going to get paid massively. I just hope whoever pays him, teams* keep the tape of this game. He's been at the point of attack all game long.

Ā 

Ā 

* Teams that aren't the Bills, of course. Their coaches don't adopt what other defenses do to stop opponents.

Ā 

Edmunds is the Clowney of linebackers. Ā All the talent in the world but doesnā€™t show up on game day. Ā