Dolphins @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Teams alway get an extra half second on delay of game because the ref needs to see zeroes on the clock then look down at the ball. It’s stupid (they should have a buzzer of sorts since it’s 2023 not 1995) but it’s how it’s always called. 

That said, one or two of those 12 times it happened for the phins has to be a penalty. 

Just now, RiotAct said:

dude, pretty much every fanbase does the same thing (doesn’t get really loud until the opposing team breaks the huddle).  Stupid, but it is what it is.  Let it go.

He doesn’t get that. You get loud at the line to try and get a false  start. Not in the huddle. 

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Never seen a dude have 48 catches 836 yards 17.4 YPC and 7 TD get so much heat and dislike from his own fan base.

Some of you have delusional expectations

I mean bro, have you watched Gabe play this year or just looked at the stat line? He’s dropped more than a fair share of easy catches and there’s been multiple times he hasn’t fought for a contested catch at all. 

I really wanted the guy to round out and reach his full potential this season but the results just aren’t there to say that he has. The no.2 receiver in an offense this pass happy should probably have more than 800 yards tbh 

1 minute ago, Let's Go Buffalo said:

Should've been a penalty for the play clock expiring before the penalty on White.

Seems to be a trend.. nursing an extra second. Refs are allowing a weird grace period.   We have done it as well. 

They should draw a hard line on it.  If snap not off by the time it hits 0, penalty.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

That took 3 hours and 6 minutes to play 3 quarters. That's almost the average amount of time it take to play a whole game.

I know!   And my son has a hockey game starting at 4:30!    He’s so pissed he’s missing this and I am about to be upset about missing the end!

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

I don't get DPIs anymore.

Just shake the magic 8 ball.

I would like for it to be a reviewable play, but it’s also a judgement call so I also get why it’s not.  

Mostly I just want it to be a 15 yard penalty 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.