Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, Magox said:

Geez!   It may be nothing but it’s certainly as good as any other supporting speculation to where things are heating up.

Isn’t there an owners meeting in Arizona about the schedule? Hopefully it’s a kill 2 birds with one stone situation 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Is it possible they would go down 2 days early and stay there?

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Well it is the 24th - not exactly insane to think they flew down a couple days early.

Their daughter is playing in Miami today so no they are not going to Arizona 2 days early. It's probably not them on that flight today

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Yes!!! We’re now tracking flights! We’ve had F5s, crazy speculation, and now Pegula flight tracking. 

a-lot-of-good-memories-here-danny-devito

There is a process on here during free aganecy. We are on the. ‘Track the plane ✈️ ‘ stage….. TRUST THE  PROCESS 

Edited by wppete
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is when we find out Dhop lives in Florida and Pegula is just going on vacation 

I can’t wait until I’m a billionaire and I start vacationing in Phoenix Arizona.

Let me put this on my vision board. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good sleuthing, but Hopkins was in Dallas as of Thursday according to his IG, and there's an owners' meeting in Phoenix this weekend.

And he was in Houston the day before.  Got to imagine he just jets from city to city.  His home in Phoenix.

• Like (+1) 1

Aaron Wilson was just on wgr...

Bills are leader

Kc is involved, but they have to get money worked out

Major factor is 💸 💰 🤑 💲 

Compensation won't be much

These were the only 2 teams mentioned

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Aaron Wilson was just on wgr...

Bills are leader

Kc is involved, but they have to get money worked out

Major factor is 💸 💰 🤑 💲 

Compensation won't be much

It's possible that Bills are involved just to drive up the price on KC. They are the ones that need a #1 wr

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's possible that Bills are involved just to drive up the price on KC. They are the ones that need a #1 wr

These comments make me way more irrationally annoyed than they should. 

I mean, I get it…

But, no, they don’t…

They have Kelce.  We have Diggs.  Adding Hopkins to either team has the same effect.  Opposing teams have to figure out how to stop two elite receiving weapons with a good supporting cast of WR/TE’s around them.  

Difference between the two offenses (around their QB) right now is Andy Reid and their elite IOL  

Hopkins, for us, helps even the playing field.. and maybe even ascend past them. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1