Malik Willis benched in Tennessee, Titans will start Josh Dobbs

Roundybout

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I picked up the Jags defense in both my remaining fantasy leagues.  I'm playing them in the championship game.  Never would have bet that at the start of the season!

So what does that have to do with the Titans game tonight against Dallas.

It's kinda funny that for both JAX and TEN, this week doesn't matter, no combination of results this week changes the fact that week 18 is win and in for both. Both teams should rest their starters

No, I'm not playing against Henry in the fantasy finals this week, why do you ask

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Meaningless game they don't care about winning. Instead of giving the rookie playing time you start a guy you signed just 8 days ago? Don't care how much Willis sucks that's odd.

wait what?  If they win out they win the AFC South, correct?

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

wait what?  If they win out they win the AFC South, correct?

This week is meaningless for both teams. Whoever wins next week wins the division regardless of what happens this week. That's why the titans ruled out half their team they are resting starters.

26 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Malik Willis hype-train has come to a grinding halt.

Wow! No kidding, that was quick. So much for being the next Josh Allen.

In reality, this is probably just to keep him from getting killed, since half of their team is out tonight. Next week's game is the one that matters most to them.  

Just now, Process said:

This week is meaningless for both teams. Whoever wins next week wins the division regardless of what happens this week. That's why the titans ruled out half their team they are resting starters.

ohhh, right, because the Titans would have the tiebreaker over the Jags.

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Titans handling of Willis has been very odd.

Do you think Vrabel hates him and didn’t want him? Maybe partially why he won the power struggle with the GM?

Vrabel has been less than confidence inspiring on how he’s spoken about him and his play as Tanny’s heir apparent has also been awful. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Do you think Vrabel hates him and didn’t want him? Maybe partially why he won the power struggle with the GM?

Vrabel has been less than confidence inspiring on how he’s spoken about him and his play as Tanny’s heir apparent has also been awful. 

Yea could well be Vrabel never wanted him.

16 minutes ago, arcane said:

It's kinda funny that for both JAX and TEN, this week doesn't matter, no combination of results this week changes the fact that week 18 is win and in for both. Both teams should rest their starters

No, I'm not playing against Henry in the fantasy finals this week, why do you ask

Nobody cares but Henry has been my FF workhorse this year, and we're I'm in the championship.  Oh well, RIP me and my $1000 prize

12 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Wow! No kidding, that was quick. So much for being the next Josh Allen.

In reality, this is probably just to keep him from getting killed, since half of their team is out tonight. Next week's game is the one that matters most to them.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Nobody cares but Henry has been my FF workhorse this year, and we're I'm in the championship.  Oh well, RIP me and my $1000 prize

Sorry to hear it! But glad it helps me out :) 

The guy I'm going against still has a completely dominant team. He was unreal this year, in a 12 team league he had Hurts, Hill, Kelce, Henry, and then insane depth behind them 

5 minutes ago, Airseven said:

It’s clear Willis isn’t ready to be a starting QB this season and he was never supposed to be. He’s still a nice prospect. They’re comfortable with a slightly more experienced QB in a must-win scenario.

but wasnt he the next josh allen?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

The Malik Willis hype-train has come to a grinding halt.

My son played with Willis on a championship high school football team outside of Atlanta.  The kid had some game back then, and a lot of game at Liberty.  He was brought in to play in a terrible quarterback unfriendly offense.  The Titans never let him throw the ball downfield.  It was hand off and dink and dunk within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.  Mike Vrabel is a moron of a coach.  And the entire Titan organization is a mess.  The Cowboys and the Jags will blow them out.  They should completely clean house.  Nathaniel Hackett is available.  LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.