NFL Week 8: Packers at the Bills - 1st Half Thread - set to open at 8:18 PM 10/30/2022

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They didn't quit. It was a 21-7 with GB having the ball out of half thinking if we get in at this score we are still in the game. That required them not to give up a 50 yarder on first down to Diggs lol.

They ran a draw on 3 and 16 with A R as their QB? That’s quitting a drive in my book.

And we got more points.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

sorry they botched that 1 min drive. should have clocked it after the bomb. looked like miami. wast so much time running another play. then allen runs around wastes more time. 

clean it up for super bowl boys

Edited by balln
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

They ran a draw on 3 and 16 with A R as their QB? That’s quitting a drive in my book.

And we got more points.

Who is he going to throw to? I understand a draw and a punt there. But you are right it backfired because they immediately gave up a 50 plus yarder.

• Disagree 1

Just now, balln said:

sorry they botched that 1 min drive. should have clocked it after the bomb. looked like miami. wast so much time running another play. then allen runs around wastes more time. 

clean it up

If you look. the reason we didnt right away is bc diggs ran off the field. A new Wr was in

• Like (+1) 1