NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The Chiefs were completely spent when they ran into the Bengals. I have the feeling we would have been the same so I'm almost pleased we lost in OT. That injustice should power us more than crumbling against the Bengals.

You’re glad we lost? That’s crazy - if we would have beaten KC we would have won the Superbowl

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Barker looking pretty impressive in his "revenge" game...6 of 13 for 27 yards, an INT and a QB rating of 21.

Way to prove the Browns were right.

Baker needs to learn how to play NFL football before he ever trash talks again. I know a lot of people seem to like the guy, and I’ve got nothing against him, but his act is tiresome. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, davefan66 said:

Lawerence is not that good.  Weak arm, missed a possible touchdown twice.  Once didn’t lead and overthrew the other.  Both a few yards out of the end zone.

In defense of every QB in this league,  were used to watching JA. Every other arm outside of Mahomes looks weak.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Lamar is such a bad passer when not throwing to Andrews.

Ive been saying that for years.  Thats why I dont think he deserves a huge contract.  Guard Andrews and contain the run and that team is going nowhere.  Jackson is just a regular season hero against defenses that cant stop that gameplan.

Just now, Turbo44 said:

You’re glad we lost? That’s crazy - if we would have beaten KC we would have won the Superbowl

The Chiefs said the same. Many said that the winner of Bills at Chiefs would at least win the AFC. The Chiefs were burned come the Championship game; think it's possible we would have been the same.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Baker needs to learn how to play NFL football before he ever trash talks again. I know a lot of people seem to like the guy, and I’ve got nothing against him, but his act is tiresome. 

I think he’s a douche. 
    The local talk in Clt is they are now a playoff team because of him . I don’t usually call the local shows but I will be this week😈

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

In defense of every QB in this league,  were used to watching JA. Every other arm outside of Mahomes looks weak.

True.  But some of these guys can’t even throw a sideline pass without any zip.  Josh is a beast, but some of these guys are just not good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.