Titans Monday Night!

Pete

This will be the most wild, raucous game EVER @ O.P.!

And I’ve been to many 30 years ago!

We want to make that place soooo difficult for a visiting team to play in, that it’s 8-0 there this year!

And the first 4 Home Games are when it is absolutely required! 

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

We want to make that place soooo difficult for a visiting team to play in, that it’s 8-0 there this year!

Von will finally get to see the full effect of Bills Mafia!! I hope he walks through the tailgating before the game and watch some table jumping to get himself super hyped

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

It should be noted that Cookie scored 31 rushing TD's in 42 games.

OJ had 57 in 112 games

Thurmal had 65 in 173 games

Cookie just never got along with his coaches.

It makes me wonder, if Cookie and Saban could have worked things out and both had stuck with the team, would we be calling it the Saban Trophy? I mean, it doesn't have the same alliteration on. But it's something I ponder from time to time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Titans fans don't seem too impressed with Allen's performance Monday and keep talking about how Tannehill is better than Stafford and how they match up better than the Rams did.

I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Yeah, those fans are liable to go from Titan up to breasts up

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Titans fans don't seem too impressed with Allen's performance Monday and keep talking about how Tannehill is better than Stafford and how they match up better than the Rams did.

Delusional.  Their receivers concern no one.

35 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Vegas doesn’t seem to think so…bills are early 7.5 point favorites.

It’s funny how much that bad luck interception seemed to brainwash other delusional fanbases lol josh set the bills single game completion percentage record and outside of one not great throw he was pretty much perfect.  One of his incompletions was that ball that hit Mackenzie right in the mitts and was intercepted and at least two were drops.

but apparently none of that matters because it was a multiple interception game  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

21 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Don't forget Daquan Jones is at DT as well so he might be able to give some insight into the Titans defense, in particular things they like to do in their front 7. 

Don’t forget Saffold and Quessenberry as well.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wjag said:

They will still run Henry.  That's Vrabel's MO.  Pound them with Henry and wear down the Defense.  I've seen it over and over again.  And why not, he's that good.

If they’re behind by 2 touchdowns they’re probably not going to burn their precious minutes chipping away on the ground. Especially if the Bills keep answering with more points. 

I know all the hype will be on VM40 as the free agent signing of the offseason, but I’m coming around to the idea that Kromer was.  His line schemes detoothed the Rams.  How many times did we see the Rams Dline get completely walled off and trapped in a bunch together?

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Highly doubt that.  

A week ago, when I looked at the schedule, I thought the first 1-2 months were pretty daunting.

Now, not so much.  Some tough games for sure. But no one is beating this team when they're playing their A game.  And certainly not the Titans for the 3rd year in a row, this time in Buffalo.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, we got THIS goin’ for us

It IS kinda crazy! Without the team record book in front of me, I’ll take a stab. Obvi OJ & Thurman. But it gets a little murky then. Maybe Cookie, but Wray Carlton was here longer. Travis Henry and Joe Cribbs hit the endzone a lot. Ditto Bubby Braxton, Freddie J, Rob Riddick, Antwon (sp?)Smith. I’m forgetting someone/a couple with notable number of rushing TDs..🤦‍♂️

What about Roland Hooks?

17 minutes ago, Success said:

A week ago, when I looked at the schedule, I thought the first 1-2 months were pretty daunting.

Now, not so much.  Some tough games for sure. But no one is beating this team when they're playing their A game.  And certainly not the Titans for the 3rd year in a row, this time in Buffalo.

I'm going to continue to roll with my prediction that the Bills lose 4 of their first 6 games. This is a tough stretch.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm going to continue to roll with my prediction that the Bills lose 4 of their first 6 games. This is a tough stretch.

Ouch man.  You have no confidence in this team huh.  I dont think we are losing to Tua or Trubisky.  I dont even think we lose to Henry/Tannehil this year so, I think you are wrong.

1 hour ago, wjag said:

I know all the hype will be on VM40 as the free agent signing of the offseason, but I’m coming around to the idea that Kromer was.  His line schemes detoothed the Rams.  How many times did we see the Rams Dline get completely walled off and trapped in a bunch together?

I’m not sure who, but some prescient soul on this board made this exact statement the day Beach Chairs was hired.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ouch man.  You have no confidence in this team huh.  I dont think we are losing to Tua or Trubisky.  I dont even think we lose to Henry/Tannehil this year so, I think you are wrong.

My confidence in this team...I think they lose 5 games, get the #1 seed and win the SB???

Just now, Pokebball said:

My confidence in this team...I think they lose 5 games, get the #1 seed and win the SB???

No freaking way THIS team loses 5 games. 

the BILLS destroyed the vast majority of poorer teams by double digit scores. 

Daboll and his crappy 4th and 15 plays are a thing of the past. 
thank god. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Ok? Doesnt make sense to me you are confident in winning the super bowl but think we lose 4 of 6 because of a tough stretch of schedule but its all good man.

This was my prediction months ago. This last game does serve as some incentive to change it. I get that. But I'll give it another game or two and see.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Pokebball said:

This was my prediction months ago. This last game does serve as some incentive to change it. I get that. But I'll give it another game or two and see.

So to keep your prediction on they need to lose 4 of their next 5, but you need to see another game or two before you change it?? 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

No freaking way THIS team loses 5 games. 

the BILLS destroyed the vast majority of poorer teams by double digit scores. 

Daboll and his crappy 4th and 15 plays are a thing of the past. 
thank god. 

I appreciate the enthusiasm. I guess my one word response is Jacksonville

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

So to keep your prediction on they need to lose 4 of their next 5, but you need to see another game or two before you change it?? 🤣

5 for the entire season. And yes, I further predicted 4 of their first 6 with another loss coming somewhere after that. Cut me some slack on a prediction. :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

5 for the entire season. And yes, I further predicted 4 of their first 6 with another loss coming somewhere after that. Cut me some slack on a prediction. :) 

No worries just wanted to make sure we were on the same page, it seems funny to me is all lol 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

They lost AJ Brown. By far their best receiver. Now we just focus on Derrick Henry. Our Dline is so much better than last year. Jordan Phillips is a monster.

Edited by Bigvinny
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Daboll and a crappy 4th and 15 plays 

McD going for the W over a tie score to go into OT. 

Tua is undefeated against the Patriots 

does that mean Tua is great?

Shite happens and we have Von Miller now and Phillips is back. 

• Like (+1) 1

With Tannehill going thru therapy this offseason, his psyche still might be a little fragile. I know he doesn't really scare anyone, but he can be efficient at times. I'd like to see an interception early. A pick-6 would be ideal. Rattle his decision making a bit. A couple of sacks might do the same thing. Anything that allows us to focus more on Henry. 

3 hours ago, SoMAn said:

If they’re behind by 2 touchdowns they’re probably not going to burn their precious minutes chipping away on the ground. Especially if the Bills keep answering with more points. 

You'd be surprised. The Titans were down big against the Rams last year, kept running Henry anyways and eventually it paid off for them. They feed him the ball no matter what. The front 7 has to be ready to grind it out for 60 minutes.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You'd be surprised. The Titans were down big against the Rams last year, kept running Henry anyways and eventually it paid off for them. They feed him the ball no matter what. The front 7 has to be ready to grind it out for 60 minutes.

I mean that still works to our advantage so I wouldn't mind it.

The offseason improvements by the Bills have already made themselves abundantly self-evident.

So I ask again... where did the Titans improve themselves this offseason?

I know they lost Harold Landry, AJ Brown, Rodger Saffold, David Quessenberry and DaQuan Jones... WHO DID THEY ADD?

Is there any actual real hope for improvement in Tennessee or is this just a lesser and older version of last year's Titans?

Mini-Marvs 74  Titans 3

7 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

If the Bills lose 5 games (12-5 record) there’s no way in the world they’re the #1 seed

I wouldn’t say that. 12-5 could get it done. A lot of the afc contenders are going to beat each other up. Titans got the one seed at 12-5 last year didn’t they?

I don’t think the Bills are going to lose 5 of the next 6 games or whatever. I’m just saying it’s possible 12-5 is enough. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, BearNorth said:

Does having Saffold and Quessenberry on the Bills help Frazier game plan for King Henry?

No.  The coaches already know Henry,  they see more tape that Quis and Saffold would only give a little color, but that stuff is a bit overrated.  These guys do a colonoscopy with analytics etc.  maybe the boys can say they think like this or that, but these coaches can already deduce most of these tendencies.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.