Titans Monday Night!

Pete

Bring on the MeatHead.  On PMT McD went on record

“Do you think you could kick Dan Campbell's ass?” Sean McDermott: “Yes and throw [Mike] Vrabel in there at the same time.”

Sounds like a good pre-game activity - two men enter the logo at midfield - one man leaves

• Awesome! (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, chongli said:

One of the comments on a PFT article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/08/thursday-night-football-josh-allens-four-touchdowns-power-bills-to-31-10-victory-over-rams/

"Best QB in football. Best D in football. Deepest roster in football. Titans watched this and are not focused on week one because they know theyre losing week two. Best fans in football."

There also seems to be a lot of concern from about the upcoming game on the Titans forum.

Titans were dangerous last year because aj/Julio torched us in play action when we started slowing Henry down. I don’t think they are nearly as good of a team this year.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Von Miller is going to eat Tannehill alive.

And no talking about feeling bad for Vrabel and other teams that we smack around this year - we need to keep going for the jugular!

Bills are on a mission this year. I expect them to try and bully every team they play, and show no mercy.

• Like (+1) 4

29 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Problem is there is no where to really wait if you want to go into the stadium lots.  They don't let cars lineup super early.  If you go really early you'll prob be better off in a private lot.

Gonna be hard to time it out right. It's different every week. I wonder how early they let cars start lining up. I have parking passes for the whole season, so won't do a private lot. 

I hope the players have kept receipts. Tennessee has straight up man handled Buffalo the last couple years and whooped them up and down the field in the trenches and play action. 
They are just a tough gritty blue collar team. They’ll be ready to play. Bates had one real bad play where Donald embarrassed him and I thought he really held his own after that. He’ll need to again cause Simmons can be a problem up the gut which is Allen’s only kryptonite imo. We should blow them out, but we should have the last two years as well. If the D line plays like last night I have no worries. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

They have Woods as their #1 and is coming off an ACL injury, Rookie WR Burks had a brutal preseason, TE Austin Hooper is...well...Austin Hooper

Their defense isnt anything to be feared. All they have is Henry, who is not a receiving threat.

Stack the box and make Tanny air it out to Woods and a rookie WR

Sit back and enjoy.

Oh yeah, and its in Buffalo...on a Monday night

RIP Titans

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chongli said:

One of the comments on a PFT article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/08/thursday-night-football-josh-allens-four-touchdowns-power-bills-to-31-10-victory-over-rams/

"Best QB in football. Best D in football. Deepest roster in football. Titans watched this and are not focused on week one because they know theyre losing week two. Best fans in football."

There also seems to be a lot of concern from about the upcoming game on the Titans forum.

Titans forum is falling over themselves to prove Allen is Cam Newton and the Bills defense is soft.  Interesting hill to die on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Titans forum is falling over themselves to prove Allen is Cam Newton and the Bills defense is soft.  Interesting hill to die on.

we were in their shoes once trying to mind-fact to ourselves that the Patriots weren’t really that good and Brady was due to fall off a cliff any year now…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

we were in their shoes once trying to mind-fact to ourselves that the Patriots weren’t really that good and Brady was due to fall off a cliff any year now…

Ok, well yeah, but only for 20 years!

Titans fans have a major QB inferiority complex. Look at Tanny's stats bro.  Hes had the most 100 QB Rating games since week 14 of 2019 bro. More than Rodgers, more than Mahomes bro. Please believe me!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Comments from the Titans forum last night on their GDT:

https://gotitans.com/threads/2022-2023-nfl-games-thread.103538/

"Going to bed. Rams are straight doo doo. Allen going to feast on us next week."

" Welp, it was a good game. Going to be rough going to Buffalo week 2."

"Bills defense with 7 sacks and you see the result, meanwhile our Titans got 9 sacks against Burrow and you see our result."

"Titans better come out and take care of Giants otherwise 0-2 to start. Best pass rusher gone vs Josh Allen? Night, night."

"Bills get 10 days to rest and prep against us. They're Defense is playing crazy good tonight"

" Bills DL running over the Rams OL like we did."

" Josh Allen is looking pretty good..Bills will be tough, especially when White returns"

and on the oppsite side:

"LOL.... Titan whupped bills last 2 times they played... rolling them once"

"Good. Give them 10 days of being told they're the greatest team of all time. Vrabel and the Titans do better as dogs anyway."

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

Does having Saffold and Quessenberry on the Bills help Frazier game plan for King Henry?

Don't forget Daquan Jones is at DT as well so he might be able to give some insight into the Titans defense, in particular things they like to do in their front 7. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you for keeping it real. We won. Great! On to the Titans! Home Opener on national tv again against the Conference top seed from last season -who beat us.

Time to bring it back to earth and focus on being 1-0 next week. 
(hope this thread gets pinned)

40's, 50's, &  early 60's artwork was the best!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Really anxious to see how they handle the titans. It should be a good test. The titans always play us tough. The Bills have had trouble handling their physicality + energy in the past. I’m pretty optimistic that won’t be an issue next Monday.

It would be amazing if the Bills could get another statement win like last night!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Really anxious to see how they handle the titans. It should be a good test. The titans always play us tough. The Bills have had trouble handling their physicality + energy in the past. I’m pretty optimistic that won’t be an issue next Monday.

It would be amazing if the Bills could get another statement win like last night!

Opening the season 2-0 against a pair of tough opponents like the Rams and Titans would be HUGE, Buffalo, HUUUUUGE!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 6

While the Bills blew out the Rams, there are lots of areas they can play an even better game. The list is short though :) This will be a another good test and the Bills need to take care of business. 

*Eliminate turnovers

*Better tackling at line of scrimmage. At least 3 times last night they met the runner in the backfield only to let them fall forward for a first down.
*Less dependency on Josh running

*Giving up less yards on 3rd and long

Thats all I got. Bills need to stay hungry and focused. Home opener should be electric. Expecting a win!!!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.