Titans Monday Night!

Pete

8 hours ago, Process said:

I'm surprised the line is still only -7 after last night. 

Home opener. MNF. And despite the win, they will be motivated to clean up all the mistakes and turnovers vs the Rams. Plus extra motivation from two straight losses to Ten. 

This is looking like a massacre to me. 45-10. 

Think both Miami and Baltimore have more potential to be let down games. 

The Titans play as a lot close every time...In fact they have recently more games against us.   Don't underestimate the Titan's defense.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve been to 3-4 games in Nashville. I’ll never forget the first game, sitting next to an older couple. She looked like a frail, old grandmother right out of central casting. Her white hair up in a bun and so petite you’d fear a good breeze might blow her over and break a hip.

Then the game started. She started cussing like a sailor at the top of her lungs, and she had one healthy set of lungs! It was absolutely HYSTERICAL! 

This is what I aspire to be as an old woman. That is all.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Apparently the Titans are starting a 3rd round rook at Right Tackle. Anyone know anything about to Ohio State kid whose name I can’t spell or pronounce?

And a rookie Cb? McCreary? 

That they shouldn't take it personally, what's about to happen to them next week is going to happen to a lot of people this season.

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The fact that they know the ball is going to Henry helps Frazier game plan for Henry.

The Bills successfully game planned for Henry, what killed them was that guy on the Eagles now with the deep overs when they stacked the box.

39 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Surgery for what? I’ve already got all the right parts - just waiting for the hair to turn white… 

If you are already female, more power to you! I’m only here because my wife arranged this moment. 

I’m in a race between white hair, and NO hair. Too close to call at the moment. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

So, we got THIS goin’ for us

It IS kinda crazy! Without the team record book in front of me, I’ll take a stab. Obvi OJ & Thurman. But it gets a little murky then. Maybe Cookie, but Wray Carlton was here longer. Travis Henry and Joe Cribbs hit the endzone a lot. Ditto Bubby Braxton, Freddie J, Rob Riddick, Antwon (sp?)Smith. I’m forgetting someone/a couple with notable number of rushing TDs..🤦‍♂️

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.