Titans Monday Night!

Pete

The way this team just dismantled the defending Superbowl champs, I don't see any more than a couple of losses all season. We'd have to get hit hard by injuries and even then, this team still looks tough. Both offense and defense looked unstoppable Thursday night and they are only going to get better as the season goes on. I look at it this way. If we lost our best defensive player(Von?) could we still win? If we lost Allen on offense, could we still win? I think the answer to both is yes. We have backups all over the place that are good enough to start. For the last couple of years, we have learned that there is not one team out there that the Bills can't beat. Now it appears the team has only gotten better.

Yes, the games still have to be played, but I am stoked that the players are not pumping themselves up after this win. Everyone appears to be buying into this system and staying humble, staying focused on the next game coming up. Mark my words, these guys are on a mission. They aren't going to rest until they are hoisting a Lomardi.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Can't sleep on Bobby "Smokes" Woods

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

The offseason improvements by the Bills have already made themselves abundantly self-evident.

So I ask again... where did the Titans improve themselves this offseason?

I know they lost Harold Landry, AJ Brown, Rodger Saffold, David Quessenberry and DaQuan Jones... WHO DID THEY ADD?

Is there any actual real hope for improvement in Tennessee or is this just a lesser and older version of last year's Titans?

Mini-Marvs 74  Titans 3

They traded AJ Brown and replaced him with 30-year old Robert Woods who is just 10 months removed from ACL surgery.  I'll take that trade because Brown would give the Bills fits.  But most importantly, the game will finally be in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Apparently the Titans are starting a 3rd round rook at Right Tackle. Anyone know anything about to Ohio State kid whose name I can’t spell or pronounce?

And a rookie Cb? McCreary? 

Thanks for the info about their rookies.  I hadn't looked up their depth chart yet, so your post inspired me.

RT Petit-Frere.  From what I read he is a complete unknown as to how his NFL career will go.  Here is his draft profile from NFL.com as example. 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/nicholas-petit-frere/32005045-5451-7308-20b9-a04a397749a8

McCreary sounds like a solid prospect more suited to NCB than CB.  It's weird that depth charts have him in both.  I guess we'll know this

weekend where he lines up.

RG Aaron Brewer is an UDFA with only 6 NFL starts in the last 2 years.

The got Robert Woods this year and the 1st round rookie Traylon Burks but after that their pass catching threats at WR and TE are a pretty weak.

I can't see how they keep up if this game turns into any kind of shootout.

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

They traded AJ Brown and replaced him with 30-year old Robert Woods who is just 10 months removed from ACL surgery.  I'll take that trade because Brown would give the Bills fits.  But most importantly, the game will finally be in Buffalo.

Wow, I forgot about Woods and his ACL last season.  Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3

20 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Apparently the Titans are starting a 3rd round rook at Right Tackle. Anyone know anything about to Ohio State kid whose name I can’t spell or pronounce?

And a rookie Cb? McCreary? 

NPF played LT at Ohio state and was an all American. He was a 5 star recruit and the #2 OL recruit in the country. I expect he will have a good career, he’s very smart as well. I don’t know how ready he will be for this defensive front. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NPF played LT at Ohio state and was an all American. He was a 5 star recruit and the #2 OL recruit in the country. I expect he will have a good career, he’s very smart as well. I don’t know how ready he will be for this defensive front. 

You would know about Ohio players better than I, LOL.  Just did the Draft Profile thing.

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

I'm going to continue to roll with my prediction that the Bills lose 4 of their first 6 games. This is a tough stretch.

After watching Thursday night it’s hard to argue with your logic.  The Bills were lucky to get out of there with a W. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

I have almost zero fears about this game. I thought we'd win on Thursday, but I expected a closer game and I wouldn't have been surprised had it gone narrowly the other way. I'd be pretty close to stunned if we lost this game. 

I actually have Giants over Titans as my shocker for tomorrow's slate. AJ Brown was the most important player on their offense and he is gone. Their oline is a mess. Their defense is solid but lacks real game changers and Henry has had a couple of big runs vs the Bills but generally they have done a decent job on him and our interior Dline is improved. 

Buffalo win by at least two touchdowns. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought he was a great pick in round 3. I'd have considered him where we took James Cook tbh. But that line is going to be in a state of flux all year I feel. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have almost zero fears about this game. I thought we'd win on Thursday, but I expected a closer game and I wouldn't have been surprised had it gone narrowly the other way. I'd be pretty close to stunned if we lost this game. 

I actually have Giants over Titans as my shocker for tomorrow's slate. AJ Brown was the most important player on their offense and he is gone. Their oline is a mess. Their defense is solid but lacks real game changers and Henry has had a couple of big runs vs the Bills but generally they have done a decent job on him and our interior Dline is improved. 

Buffalo win by at least two touchdowns. 

I'm sure JA will also have extra motivation, given how the game ended last year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

The offseason improvements by the Bills have already made themselves abundantly self-evident.

So I ask again... where did the Titans improve themselves this offseason?

I know they lost Harold Landry, AJ Brown, Rodger Saffold, David Quessenberry and DaQuan Jones... WHO DID THEY ADD?

Is there any actual real hope for improvement in Tennessee or is this just a lesser and older version of last year's Titans?

Mini-Marvs 74  Titans 3

If I'm not mistaken, Jones played for Carolina last year. But losing Brown will hurt Tannehill a lot more than people realize

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

I appreciate the enthusiasm. I guess my one word response is Jacksonville

5 for the entire season. And yes, I further predicted 4 of their first 6 with another loss coming somewhere after that. Cut me some slack on a prediction. :) 

They need to add

People who think we will lose 4 of the next 6 

FcUZPGxX0Akz-y9?format=jpg&name=medium

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.