Titans Monday Night!

Pete

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Titans fans are whining about the Bills getting a mini bye yet they seem to forget they got a ton of rest before playing the Bills a couple of years back.

I don't want to make any blanket statements or anything, but....

Every single Titans fan, without exception, is a garbage person.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I hope the players have kept receipts. Tennessee has straight up man handled Buffalo the last couple years and whooped them up and down the field in the trenches and play action. 
They are just a tough gritty blue collar team. They’ll be ready to play. Bates had one real bad play where Donald embarrassed him and I thought he really held his own after that. He’ll need to again cause Simmons can be a problem up the gut which is Allen’s only kryptonite imo. We should blow them out, but we should have the last two years as well. If the D line plays like last night I have no worries. 

5 hours ago, somnus00 said:

Titans have had the Bills number the last 2 seasons. I'm betting the team will be hungry for some payback.

You guys actually watched the games, right? We lost ONLY because Josh slipped trying to win vs kicking a FG and forcing OT. Very close game. We don’t fear those puppies.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I don't want to make any blanket statements or anything, but....

Every single Titans fan, without exception, is a garbage person.

Garbage may be a little harsh, but a fanbase with extremely limited knowledge of pro football may be a bit more fitting. Their takes are insanely good comic relief

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Garbage may be a little harsh, but a fanbase with extremely limited knowledge of pro football may be a bit more fitting. Their takes are insanely good comic relief

I was kidding. I know that it's unreasonable to label 100% of ANY group of people a certain thing. But I AM fairly, um...not-fond of most of the Titans fans I've ever interacted with.

5 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Problem is there is no where to really wait if you want to go into the stadium lots.  They don't let cars lineup super early.  If you go really early you'll prob be better off in a private lot.

Well if you had a camper you could park in camper lot but that probably more full than stadium.

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

I was kidding. I know that it's unreasonable to label 100% of ANY group of people a certain thing. But I AM fairly, um...not-fond of most of the Titans fans I've ever interacted with.

Imagine my position being from TN. Everyone expected me to become a Titans fan once TN got the frachise. I scoffed at every single person and laughed in their face

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You guys actually watched the games, right? We lost ONLY because Josh slipped trying to win vs kicking a FG and forcing OT. Very close game. We don’t fear those puppies.

Are you disputing that Tennessee completely owned  the trenches against us?? 

19 minutes ago, Logic said:

I’ve been to 3-4 games in Nashville. I’ll never forget the first game, sitting next to an older couple. She looked like a frail, old grandmother right out of central casting. Her white hair up in a bun and so petite you’d fear a good breeze might blow her over and break a hip.

Then the game started. She started cussing like a sailor at the top of her lungs, and she had one healthy set of lungs! It was absolutely HYSTERICAL! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Are you disputing that Tennessee completely owned  the trenches against us?? 

Are you disputing it was a very close game we nearly won? Trenches schmenches. Trenches never score points. Ala SBXXV, tranches were owned by the G-men. But if Norwood was more true with the kick, would you be arguing still that we should have lost?

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, stevewin said:

Bring on the MeatHead.  On PMT McD went on record

Sounds like a good pre-game activity - two men enter the logo at midfield - one man leaves

PMT?

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Thats what I think will happen.  Get them at 2nd and 8 ish as much as they can.  Let Tanny throw without having Brown anymore.

Not trying to be a homer but I think this could be a slaughter.  They lost their best pass rusher so we can actually go downfield more.  I’m really excited about this game.

Yes, since last year the Titans have lost AJ Brown, Harold Landry, Saffold, and Quessenberry from their starting lineup. Have they added anyone?

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

McD's Clapper is nearly worn out, give him a rest.....

The Clapper.png

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Are you disputing it was a very close game we nearly won? Trenches schmenches. Trenches never score points. Ala SBXXV, tranches were owned by the G-men. But if Norwood was more true with the kick, would you be arguing still that we should have lost?

We almost won the Pittsburgh game, Jacksonville game, Tennessee, but when push came to shove they beat us up front.
I wasn’t even a Bills fan for the Kelly years so that point is kinda moot with me. But the only way Tennessee is beating Buffalo on Monday is by dominating the lines. 

• Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

That happened right in front of us. Somebody here tried to tell me that was a myth. You know, one of “them”. I saw it live, I saw it on replay in normal speed and slow motion. Sorry, bud, it’s not a “myth”.  I wonder what the old “percentage of chance you will win” would have said with us at the goal line. Pretty darn high.

Regardless, a bruising running game is what we have been trained to fear, deservedly. This will be a real test. Every game scares me, and this is no exception. I’m cautiously optimistic, especially if we can score early and make them play catch up football. 

Having said all THAT, the myth that they own us and blow us out every time is in fact just that……..a myth. It’s almost freaky that we didn’t win that game. I heard a stat I can’t source or verify, but Josh was like 14-1 getting a first down on 4th and one, and the only other time he failed was a bobbled snap. Snap happens!    🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you for keeping it real. We won. Great! On to the Titans! Home Opener on national tv again against the Conference top seed from last season -who beat us.

Time to bring it back to earth and focus on being 1-0 next week. 
(hope this thread gets pinned)

Now that would be an epic Tshirt

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.