Titans Monday Night!

Pete

12 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you for keeping it real. We won. Great! On to the Titans! Home Opener on national tv again against the Conference top seed from last season -who beat us.

Time to bring it back to earth and focus on being 1-0 next week. 
(hope this thread gets pinned)

I agree. It's a long season. Happy about the big win but each week presents different challenges. No game in the NFL is s gimme. Remember the Jacksonville game. I'm confident the Bills will win but I'm not cocky and unrealistic. 

Not taking anything away from the Bills win. I don't think the Rams are that good of a team right now. Stafford is streaky, their Oline is a mess, besides Kupp they don't have much on offense, Ramsey looks distracted and or unfocused, and McVay was horrible with adjustments and having his team ready to play. The Bills looked the complete opposite.  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, we got THIS goin’ for us

It IS kinda crazy! Without the team record book in front of me, I’ll take a stab. Obvi OJ & Thurman. But it gets a little murky then. Maybe Cookie, but Wray Carlton was here longer. Travis Henry and Joe Cribbs hit the endzone a lot. Ditto Bubby Braxton, Freddie J, Rob Riddick, Antwon (sp?)Smith. I’m forgetting someone/a couple with notable number of rushing TDs..🤦‍♂️

The top 10 are:

Thurman

OJ

Josh

Cookie

Freddy J

Carlton

Henry

Smith

Shady McCoy

Jack Kemp

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Tanny isn’t half the QB that says Stafford is

But their game isn’t based around him anyway they’re based around the run I fully expect the bills to make sure that their best run stoppers are on the field wouldn’t shock me to see Lawson activated next week

The key will be to let Allen & Co loose, balls to the wall, and get enough of a lead to force the Tit’ns into playing catch-up with a passing game, negating Henry and their run game’s effectiveness. 

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

The key will be to let Allen & Co loose, balls to the wall, and get enough of a lead to force the Tit’ns into playing catch-up with a passing game, negating Henry and their run game’s effectiveness. 

They will still run Henry.  That's Vrabel's MO.  Pound them with Henry and wear down the Defense.  I've seen it over and over again.  And why not, he's that good.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Haha, that's a long time away to get any real feel on it...

Yep. Case in point, Ike had the planets’ best meteorologists give him nearly hourly updates about weather conditions for the English Channel at precisely 6:00 for June 6, 1944. He even called off the invasion for 24 hours as 3 fronts closed in together. 
So Tennessee forecasts for 10 days out are about as necessary as the Bills having to punt.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.