NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Can thoroughly enjoy the weekend now LOL. These are not the old Bills. Coming out of 1rst half 10-10 I thought...here we go.  Shooting ourselves in foot again.

I thought we could easily be down by 10 before we got the ball back in 2nd half. Those stops were huge. Without the turnovers we could have hung 50 on the SB Champs in their building.

Anyone miss Brian Daboll?

Nope I was glad when he left.  I never thought he was all that great to begin with.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

There were a handful of calls that I didn't like. Daboll was instrumental in Allen's development. No need to try to diss him. 

Not really intending to diss him. But time for Josh to move on, and Brian who will get his chance in NY.

I will say though that I was pissed at Josh taking off and running up 31-10 in 4th. Was almost happy with the ensuing fumble.

I appreciate what Brian Dabul did for the Bills, but he was an offensive coordinator several times before coming to Buffalo and lasted only a year or two. I always thought that Dorsey would be better because he was a great college quarterback and had a better grasp on the position.  Looking forward to see him get even better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Collinsworth still sucks.

"He's (Josh) starting to figure out the game."  

"I feel like I'm watching Tom Brady".  

Then add a pathetic never-ending pre-scripted segment on Stafford's elbow while the game runs.

LOL.  Josh doesn't need to wash his junk.  Chris was doing it all night.

When will all you people understand that Chris Collinsworth over praises all great playing teams and players.

It's what he always has done.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, wjag said:

10 Quick observations

1.  Miller is worth every penny.  Every penny

2. Loved the run defense today.

3. The CBs held up well.

4. Too much gratuitous rushing of Josh in the 4th quarter

5. The 'trash man' dunked on Jalen

6. Diggs  and Davis were awesome tonight.  McKenzie and Crowder too.

7. That all rush drive in the second half to score a TD was a thing of beauty

8. Buffalo punished the Rams tonight

9. No punter necessary

10. McVay is now 5-1.  Can't wait for the talking heads tomorrow.

Miller may be (I know) an actually transcendent player who makes everyone around him better.  Certainly feels that way.  Hope it continues.

That's a spot where it's HARD to fulfill expectations, and he won't always, but wow

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

A good ass kicking for the genius coach. On to the Titans---payback time.

I don't see king henry having the same success against this DLine

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, OrangeBills said:

Miller may be (I know) an actually transcendent player who makes everyone around him better.  Certainly feels that way.  Hope it continues.

That's a spot where it's HARD to fulfill expectations, and he won't always, but wow

Von is the Josh of the defense.  He is the missing piece.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Someone on twitter mentioned it but this was a perfect week 1 game. We were dominate, people will say great things this week still about the Bills, and they were incredibly sloppy so McDermott can preach how bad they were despite winning by 21.

Moss doesn't fumble we win by 28.  Still need to tighten up the tackling a little but that game tonight should've happened 7 months ago.

20 minutes ago, Believer said:

Think McDermott needs to explain why he kept Allen in the game at 31-10 with five minutes left… Didn’t give Needum any game time work… risked Allen injury…

Think Dorsey needs to explain why so many designed Allen runs when he had Singletary running well…

And, Allen needs to explain why he can’t control himself from running when the game is iced…

Have at ‘em Sports Writers…

Where is the lie???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.