NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

Christian FN Benford! I can't believe we have him and Elam on rookie deals for 4 &5 years. Plus white locked up.

Added to this pass rush and the big boys on the middle.... Man...

And Josh... Getting all Tom Brady precise with all his other physical gifts.

Let's enjoy the multi-year ride we are on. These are the good old days!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Von Miller..... unbelievable. He was so fast and quick. Never seen a faster DL. He may have 20 sacks this year.

Yep. I’m used to Von wearing 58, so when I saw 40 coming off the edge to get Stanford from behind I thought “which safety blitzed there.”  That’s how sleek and trim Von looks out there now. Von slimmed way down to regain that old quickness, just like his buddy DeMarcus Ware did for his last couple seasons in Denver. And it’s gonna be fun to watch. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 5

I remember hearing talk that we overpaid for Von Miller. I think we saw why we paid for him.

It wasn't just the sacks, though two sacks were nice. It was that we went from being so close on sacks to finally getting home. I know Stafford isn't the quickest draw, but a big missing piece is now present.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Believer said:

Think McDermott needs to explain why he kept Allen in the game at 31-10 with five minutes left… Didn’t give Needum any game time work… risked Allen injury…

Think Dorsey needs to explain why so many designed Allen runs when he had Singletary running well…

And, Allen needs to explain why he can’t control himself from running when the game is iced…

Have at ‘em Sports Writers…

I’m great with everything up until that drive. 

questionable to send him out. Inexcusable to call the option there. The rams were already testy. He doesn’t need to be exposed like that there. I hope they have a real serious talk about it tomorrow. Plenty to celebrate, and that can be the serious learning moment from the game.  

• Agree 3

Can thoroughly enjoy the weekend now LOL. These are not the old Bills. Coming out of 1rst half 10-10 I thought...here we go.  Shooting ourselves in foot again.

I thought we could easily be down by 10 before we got the ball back in 2nd half. Those stops were huge. Without the turnovers we could have hung 50 on the SB Champs in their building.

Anyone miss Brian Daboll?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.