NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Von is the difference maker. I’m listening to the post game and all he does is just talk everybody up in his presser.  I’m fairly certain he could convince me I’m an NFL capable human. 

If you played next to him maybe you would be!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Woof

My god my god my god… what a game. 4 turn overs and still whomp em. Moss and cook down, singletary up! Crowder active over shakir! Clutch. Who is inactive to get him on the field. 5 wide with diggs Davis McKenzie crowder and either Knox/shakir/cook…. Loooooook out. Miller time on the D. Wtf this team is 🔥. Absolute animals.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That was pretty curios.  All the preseason hype about him joining the Rams and no targets.  Certainly a head scratcher.  I pity the Atlanta Falcons next week.  They are getting an upset Rams team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I am not making any conclusions of it but I find interesting that apart from Benford and partly Elam we didn't get anything from rookies today.

Cook was net negative, and Bernard (?), Shakir and Spector didn't play.

That’s how it should be on a SB caliber team loaded with vets tbh

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Jamone said:

My god my god my god… what a game. 4 turn overs and still whomp em. Moss and cook down, singletary up! Crowder active over shakir! Clutch. Who is inactive to get him on the field. 5 wide with diggs Davis McKenzie crowder and either Knox/shakir/cook…. Loooooook out. Miller time on the D. Wtf this team is 🔥. Absolute animals.

Shakir and Blackshear up, McK and Moss down. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I’m considering this payback from the league when they gave the Titans a two week bye because of Covid.

Really looking forward to beating them😈

And they were secretly practicing at a local high school----they sand bagged our ass & also ran up the score. The league let us get screwed over---they changed some protocols after that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

That was pretty curios.  All the preseason hype about him joining the Rams and no targets.  Certainly a head scratcher.  I pity the Atlanta Falcons next week.  They are getting an upset Rams team.

Zero preseason reps for either one, Stafford limited in TC, I’m not that surprised 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:23 PM, Einstein said:

Rams have better WR’s (Kupp is top 3 and Robinson is top 10). O-line (one of the best in the NFL though losing Whitworth stings), D-Line (Aaron Donald, do I have to say more?), CB’s (Ramsey and Hill) and LB’s (Leonard Floyd, Bobby Wagner).

They really do have a pro bowl roster.

Robinson was unstoppable all game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

There is a lot that can be said about this game.  Of course, we could all just go on and on about Allen and the offense (outside the turnovers), but this post is making sure the defense get the recognition they deserve.

7 Sacks

3 Interceptions

Allowed 52 yard rushing

Allowed less than 250 total yards

All this without arguably their 2 best defenders......Tre for the entire game, and Oliver for most of it after his injury.  They ate tonight.  If they play like they did tonight every week, I'm not sure who will beat us.  We played a B- game on offense tonight with all the turnovers factored in and we still scored 31.  We clean up those turnovers, we could have put up 50.  The defense made up for a lot of offensive mistakes.  If the offense cleans things up and gets up by 2 scores early on teams, we will be blowing a lot of teams out.

Not only was the pass rush unbelievable by everyone, but we played a more physical game tonight than I have seen us play on defense in a long time.  If we stay healthy and get Tre back to where he was pre-injury, we're going to be an extremely hard team to beat. 

On to MNF.  Time to go out and take some revenge and right a major wrong from the last couple years.  GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I never bash Tremaine, but I don't agree with this assessment at all. I saw the exact opposite tonight. I didn't think he played well at all. Tonight actually made me more ok with moving on from him. Sign Oliver and move on from Tremaine. 

What we’re you watching. He continually stuffed plays behind the line with hard nose tackling. Hope this was sarcasm. Lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I am not making any conclusions of it but I find interesting that apart from Benford and partly Elam we didn't get anything from rookies today.

Cook was net negative, and Bernard (?), Shakir and Spector didn't play.

Fortunately, Benford and Elam were the most important rookies that the team needed to get something from.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.