NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

Just now, BigAl2526 said:

Too bad Buffalo could not have negotiated a contract that paid the punter on a per punt basis.  Of course, he held for Bass five times (4 extra points and a FG).  I suppose that counts for something too.  LOL

I mean that's a hell of a draw. "We'll pay you a couple million bucks to come in here and stand on the sidelines for a few months"

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

When we drafted Josh, Aikman said he's studied QBs for 17 years and you don't improve accuracy.  Now he's up to 21 years & may have had to change his mind.  I guess 17 years were too few for Aikman to know QBs.  

Aikman was probably right. Allen could be the exception to the rule. It's really time for people to get over this.

4 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Can thoroughly enjoy the weekend now LOL. These are not the old Bills. Coming out of 1rst half 10-10 I thought...here we go.  Shooting ourselves in foot again.

I thought we could easily be down by 10 before we got the ball back in 2nd half. Those stops were huge. Without the turnovers we could have hung 50 on the SB Champs in their building.

Anyone miss Brian Daboll?

There were a handful of calls that I didn't like. Daboll was instrumental in Allen's development. No need to try to diss him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I was curious what some jest fans thought about the game.  This comment stood out to me.

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/167982-bills-vs-rams/page/4/

My how times have changed.

Life is good right now....maybe Tirico knows something,  maybe Collinsworth isn't so bad after all...🤣

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.