Terry Pegulas latest business adventure

Steel City Mafia

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Pretty sure most of the ultra-rich around the world already have wealth managers but hey good luck Terry. Gotta finish the megayacht

Clearly he sees an opportunity there. Doubt he did this without doing his research in to it

1 hour ago, Doc said:

lol another scam.  EARC had until this month to make a single acquisition since it’s inception or the SEC would force it to liquidate.  Now instead of acquiring energy assets,  it’s getting into the insurance business. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

My Bitcoin is killing it 

Just buying and sitting on bitcoin is NOT the way to go…lol…and I feel your sarcasm but it’s simply the truth. Anyone who thinks that way have no idea what’s really going on or the opportunities that exist even in this down market.

7 hours ago, White Linen said:

Hope he recommends AMC stock.  I have over 600 shares.

You only lose money if you sell 😂

as redditors would say… hodl 

21 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Just buying and sitting on bitcoin is NOT the way to go…lol…and I feel your sarcasm but it’s simply the truth. Anyone who thinks that way have no idea what’s really going on or the opportunities that exist even in this down market.

If you got bitcoin at 7k -11 k I don’t think holding is a bad strategy 

Especially with the potential long term upside 

if your in at 20-30k trading is probably a better strategy 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Clearly he sees an opportunity there. Doubt he did this without doing his research in to it

jesus. Yes I understand that. This isn’t an emerging industry like fracking groundwater supplies though. He’s got more competition 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rico said:

He may need some experienced help… don’t call it a comeback!

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

"Mr. Pegula...a junior executive just filed a complaint regarding the new guy's conduct."

8 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Re-tire, is that like a good year shop service or something?

image.jpeg.9683a0397382366cd1bf07341865d34a.jpeg

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Llol another scam.  EARC had until this month to make a single acquisition since it’s inception or the SEC would force it to liquidate.  Now instead of acquiring energy assets,  it’s getting into the insurance business. 

Don’t invest in it then.

13 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I'm sure he has multi millions to invest elsewhere now that the taxpayers of NYS are paying for his stadium 

Gotta save those tax dollars for stadium projects downstate.

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

Ah yes, more money in his pockets while he stiffs the taxpayers with one of the worst stadium deals this century.

That's the trope. "Worst deal this century." Of course this century is only 22 years old.

While the dollars are a record amount, the proportion paid by taxpayers is not. Both Mets and Yankees stations got a larger proportion of tax money for their stadiums. But that's okay, right?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 7/29/2022 at 6:18 PM, Rico said:

He may need some experienced help… don’t call it a comeback!

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

8 hours ago, wppete said:

q0bFfA9q_400x400.jpg

I thought 'Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe' was a law firm, not an investment broker. 🤔

TP: "Good to see our clients were informed about the latest positive market investment trends."

DW: "I wasn't privy to that information."

RB: "What trends?!  I took the afternoon off with Suzy from Accounting."

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/29/2022 at 4:46 PM, JoPoy88 said:

Pretty sure most of the ultra-rich around the world already have wealth managers but hey good luck Terry. Gotta finish the megayacht

Someone tell him he ain't gonna be bringing it with him when he dies.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.