1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

19 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t know how anyone could watch this guy and think that. He literally can’t throw the ball 10 yards without issues. It’s embarrassing 

That’s a gross exaggeration.  He threw for 3800 yards and averaged half a yard per attempt less than Josh Allen.  He’s not what he was, but he’s still pretty good.  

Edited by mannc
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

You have a loser mentality. Like punting on 4th and 1. I prefer to beat the best.

That’s actually a hilarious metaphor. Because it’s the exact opposite. Wanting to give yourself less of a chance to win the big one because of a weird emotional response is punting on 4th and 1. I want to give us the best chance to win by going for it. Math supports me. Going with what you “feel” is a loser mentality. 

6 minutes ago, muppy said:

twitter clip exists  of some pelting their own Cowboy players with trash after the game ...how pathetic is that....VERY

A lot of people are claiming they were throwing crap at the officials.  but a player or two got in the way. anyway, it’s stupid fan behavior obviously 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.