1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

Call me crazy, but I’ve taken the Squealers & Old Man Ben in 2 pools! 
And bet them with the others today, in a Parlay.

Realistically, I believe they can cover that huge spread. And I’m hoping all the other 50 odd are trying like hell to extend Roth’s Retirement plans!

But, get the W? Meh.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I know the Steelers winning gives us a home game next week but if we dare to look at the long road, who has a better shot of taking out Tennessee? Cincy or Pittsburgh?

The Bills...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Ok, let me word it differently. Would you rather be home next week or in the AFC championship because it's pretty unlikely to get both.

I'll take the home game and worry about the next afterwards.. But if I could script it up, I would love to beat the Titans 

Also Why can't we have both ????

Edited by ddaryl

48 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I know the Steelers winning gives us a home game next week but if we dare to look at the long road, who has a better shot of taking out Tennessee? Cincy or Pittsburgh?

The Chiefs are the biggest threat. I'll feel really good about the road if it doesn't include them. JMO

This is, without doubt, THE GAME OF THE DAY for me and for all Bills fans, I would think.

YES, Pitt has a 2-5% chance of winning (LOL) but Big Ben has been around the block a few times, they have a great front 7 on D, and KC and Mahomes have not looked like KC and Mahomes on offense in MANY games this year.

KC's defense is nowhere close to as good as New England's for example...

I think Big Ben will need the game of his life to have a shot, but maybe they can pull out a low scoring close one.

Can't wait for this baby to get started.

1 hour ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

The Chiefs are the biggest threat. I'll feel really good about the road if it doesn't include them. JMO

Absolutely they are!  Mahomes and Allen are on their own level that the other QBs in the AFC can't compete with, if they are on the top of their games.b  TANNEHILL?  PLEASE!  Joe Burrow has been great but he's not Mahomes or Allen or Rodgers or Brady.  

The AFC Championship Game deserves to be a rematch of KC and Buffalo.

It's a let down and weird that the matchup is probably going to come early.

The upside is that if we play and get past KC, it's downhill sledding to the SB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.