1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

6 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I know the Steelers winning gives us a home game next week but if we dare to look at the long road, who has a better shot of taking out Tennessee? Cincy or Pittsburgh?

You got to go with Cincy but who knows let’s hope Steelers have enough fuel left in the tank to win two more games 

3 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I took the Steelers moneyline for a small bit to keep this one interesting. I somewhat believe they can pull it off in the perfect of circumstances. I’d say a 10-20% chance of winning this one. Either way, I feel it’s a sneaky close game. 

Tyrek Hill first TD scorer. +500

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Feel like we're going to see Tampa vs Philly all over again. Although I'm hoping for a Steelers defensive miracle to keep them in it so we get homefield next week.

I think this game will be over at half time. In fact I am going on a grocery run instead of watching.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I don't know Cinn looks just as good as KC damn why couldn't we just beat the Jags and tinn we would be the 1 seed

There is no easy path to the super bowl.  The Bills can beat anybody if they execute.

Don't see teams take the ball much anymore.  Interesting Pitts did.  I think deferring is always the right option.

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.