1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Listening to Josh's postgame interview. He sounds like they just won a preseason game. So good, clearly they're not satisfied with this.

Just an amazing game to see. I was nervous as ***** before this game, those NE nightmares are still fresh in my memory. I think they've finally been wiped out.

Thanks you Bills!

• Like (+1) 22
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Josh almost too calm and humble. Dude set yet another record and demolished the Pats at home! Looking forward to the post game phone calls 

He wanted to act like he’s been here before. Loved the understated attitude.  Bigger fish to fry. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have to keep posting because I'm just stunned and keep having fresh thoughts coming into my head, plus I've been up since 5am yet don't feel at all tired. It's a drug!

I mean this was a game that was being talked about as low scoring, a dog fight, close score and down to the wire. And the Bills came out and scored 7 touchdowns on 7 drives.

Seven touchdowns on seven drives

Just mind blowing on every level. Never in my wildest wet dreams did I expect anything approaching this. 

And as well as being a Bills fan, I'm also a huge Josh Allen fan who gets irrationally pissed at some of the criticism he still gets in the media. So to see him go out and have a PERFECT game in those conditions just makes it all the sweeter for me.

***** it, I am not going to bed.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 9

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

What I’m impressed about is we kept the pedal to the metal in the second half. Defense left something to be desired as well as Bass.  But that was a well Played game

I had a talk with McDermott about giving No Quarter at the Tampa half and its been no mercy since 💪💪

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.