1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

That's also a strange thing, the dude can play, why do we just forget about him for long periods of time?

McD hates him.  

McKenzie has physical ability other guys don't have and McD doesn't value that. The one hand he was forced to play him he torched a top D coached by the greatest coach in history.

It's negligent he's not involved. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's so funny that fans just can't accept Josh Allen doesn't play well when Buffalo weather isn't nice and calm.

He's got his legs which normally save him at home when it's cold, wet, or windy. He's just not running today.

people call me a real downer about the weather, but this is what a bad weather game looks like. Not going to be pretty and will come down to mistakes rather than positive plays. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's so funny that fans just can't accept Josh Allen doesn't play well when Buffalo weather isn't nice and calm.

He's got his legs which normally save him at home when it's cold, wet, or windy. He's just not running today.

It’s so funny when fans blame the QB when it’s obvious his receivers aren’t reading the play at the line. 

1 minute ago, PaulieYayo said:

I’ll never understand why a cold weather team practices indoors. There is no longer an edge playing home in December/January.

Agreed - I read earlier the week that were practising indoors due to the wind and wondered why.

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

No they need to pass,  that is our offence and that is how we will win

I totally agree, but the pass isn’t working at all right now. We can’t run the ball well, but mixing it in isn’t going to hurt, when we’re just throwing incompletions one after another. 

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think the Jets seem to be playing a bunch of man coverage, Along with the communication issues Diggs is most often Schooling his Guy and getting open.

Beasley has been taken right out of the game. Knox as well.. 

Beas can't win 1v1 anymore. He has definitely lost a step.

Get McKenzie out there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

NO ONE plays well when the buffalo weather isn’t good.  But josh plays much better because he is an absolute freak physically than the guy on the other sideline.  Gotta think him not running today is to minimize injury risk pre playoffs.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

McD hates him.  

McKenzie has physical ability other guys don't have and McD doesn't value that. The one hand he was forced to play him he torched a top D coached by the greatest coach in history.

It's negligent he's not involved. 

Vs man he should be involved. Don’t get it. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

It isn't a knock on him. It is what a run heavy plan does to Josh. 

I love Josh don't get me wrong but he's had arguably one great game the whole second half of the season and luckily it was the NE game.  He makes throws you won't see anyone else make but he's also very erratic regardless of us running a lot or not.

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Bills really need to get punt returner for next season,  if you cannot trust Mckenzie against the Jets then who can you trust against?  Are we going to have Hyde as our punt returner in the playoffs?  

Pretty sure Andre Roberts is on the street. He was let go a couple weeks ago.

Just now, White Linen said:

Allen is a great player but this offense has been out of sync most of the year.  I have blame Daboll.  Things should look sharper by now.  Too many long stretches of yuck.

It has and yet has still put up the 3rd most points. But there is a lot of blame to go around. Daboll deserves his share. I think they have lost a sense of their identity.

Just now, AlfaBill said:

It’s so funny when fans blame the QB when it’s obvious his receivers aren’t reading the play at the line. 

Is it that obvious? Definitely looks like miscommunication, but how can we be sure it's on the receivers?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Did you ever see a single game he played for Wyoming? I mean any of them?? Horrible take. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Hyde is out there to not screw it up and he knows it, he's not going to push his luck too much.

That has been our game plan for weeks on punts. Don’t get it. We let the ball roll rather than either return or just fair catch. 

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

This is making me nervous going into the playoffs...

We’ve been cold on offense two weeks now that’s what scares me. We started off fast today and I was yelling at tv now I’m standing up in front of tv biting my nails. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.