1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Some of it is. Some of it is execution. I do think losing our identity is a big problem.

Totally agree.  I'm not sure what our identity is this year.  I think I know what they want to be and they aren't.   Right now for me, it's Allen being an amazing athlete but no methodology.   

What do you think is our identity?

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Josh is one of the most talented QB’s in the league, but he seems to go through these streaks more often than other top QB’s. I put a lot of it on coaching. When your QB misses a bunch of passes in a row, give him an easy throw. It’s time to call more runs, screen passes, or other short routes. Get his head back in the game. 

He was throwing into the wind in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Going to he the wind in the 4th.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

Glad we're putting pressure on Wilson. Defense doing its job.

Jets Special Teams is just besting ours. Good punts, leaving us either bad returns or letting it bounce even further back.

We’re very fortunate we have a D that can show up like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Yup. But no need for a dome right? 

this game is awful partially because the weather 

The other team plays in the same weather with much less experience with that wind…you’ve got a qb with a laser arm that can actually throw the ball in bad conditions and most other teams don’t so putting that roof on risks helping the other team more than us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.