Who you guys pulling for in the NFC

Ice bowl 67

Cheering against Tampa will be primary focus.

Beyond that, I like San Fran (if they get in) and Green Bay.

If the Bills make it to the SB, I'd want the worst team possible playing fromthe NFC, whoever that is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Ice Bowl ~ you seem like a good man and I wish you well.

But your QB is growing tiresome.   I'm not sure what NFC team I want to see in the Super Bowl but it's not Green Bay.

Then again, if it's Brady versus Rodgers in the NFC Championship game, I'm buying a cheesehead and rooting hard for you guys!

First choice Niners vs Bills.  My fiance is a die hard Niners fan, so this would be fun for me.

Second choice Bucs vs Bills.  I would love nothing more than to take our first Lombardi trophy from Brady.

After that, pretty much anyone other than the Packers.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WMDman said:

The Rams, I really liked Stafford on the Lions so I'm hoping he gets a ring, like Von as well

don't care for Odell or Ramsey tho

Man that would really rewrite the book on staffords whole career.  Seems like people see him as a guy that piles up tons of stats but can’t win big games.  

14 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Anybody but Brady

**** the Cowboys

Rodgers has been a DB this year, pass on him

Not a fan of a home field advantage in the Super Bowl so pass on Rams

1. Saints

2. Cardinals

3. Eagles

Cardinals getting their first superbowl win before us? No thank you lol

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Man that would really rewrite the book on staffords whole career.  Seems like people see him as a guy that piles up tons of stats but can’t win big games.  

Cardinals getting their first superbowl win before us? No thank you lol

The Bills will be beating them.

Packers, who would get my rooting interest if the Bills lose.  Despite off field stuff, Rogers is still the best player in the league and one of the most exciting to watch.

If Packers lose, any team other than tampa or the cowboys with Cardinals not far from those two teams 

Edited by BfloBillsFan
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Pulling for?

2 weeks of this leading up to the Super Bowl is the only acceptable answer: 

MVVP: Most Valuable Vaccinated Player. 😂

Hey Aaron, how about MVIP: Most Valuable Immunized Player? 

Liking the RAMS best by far..... Largely becuz I live near LA but it probably would be them anyway.... 

Go Rams!

Looking forward to watching all the playoffs but worried I'll lose interest if the Bills get knocked-out....

Playoffs are so awesome if your team is in it. Hockey too but that is just a vague memory at this point.

Go Sabres!

Go Bills!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

To go to the SB?

Before this year, it would probably have been your guys. Without even getting into the politics, Rodgers has annoyed me and the whole him and Adams making a big deal about not wanting to play for the team--I just can't root for that. Eagles fans are awful. Hated the Cowboys before living through SBs 27 & 28. Obviously not the Bucs--even if I wasn't sick of Brady, they just won last year. If I hadn't had to see Hopkins catching that ball so. many. damn. times. last year, maybe the Cardinals, but I also don't find them a particularly interesting team. The Saints would be lucky to be there. I'm weary of the league trying to make Los Angeles happen--I do like (or respect) Aaron Donald, however.

I suppose the 49ers. It's been forever since they have won and I have no particular disdain for them--and would love to finally see Chris Berman's prediction come into reality.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

First choice Niners vs Bills.  My fiance is a die hard Niners fan, so this would be fun for me.

Second choice Bucs vs Bills.  I would love nothing more than to take our first Lombardi trophy from Brady.

After that, pretty much anyone other than the Packers.

Using that logic--I'd love the Bills to face the Bucs or Cowboys... either way we could win a Super Bowl while exorcising a demon. And, again, the 49ers, just because of the whole '90s Berman prediction thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.