12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, VaMilBill said:

You thought it. Based on the trend all game you would think Daboll would think of this. 

Daboll has terrible feel for the game in general 

It's like he's busy calculating metrics, and not looking up from his bafflingly complex logarithmic charts to realize that there's a game going on... 

Knowing the frustrations but the Bills have to trust the process, check the tapes, and find a way to adjust.  Giving it another year and we'll have guys turning heads with McDermott.  We bash Sweeney but then again people bashed Knox in his first year.  We've had injuries and have had to adjust around that.  And, guys like Beasley have dropped off in not just production but having a team mindset.  Now, that he's had attention paid his way he's having to prove himself as a team guy.

Just now, AlfaBill said:

What’s a screen? I haven’t seen the Bills run a nice screen since 34 was the half back. Seriously. 

Your right and I love this team been watching for a long time, but I’m ready for the off-season, we got to fix oline and Dline I hate it but this is bad 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.