The moment (some of) you have been waiting for. Week 15 Buffalo Bills Uniform reveal!!!

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

48 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

If paired with white pants I could totally be alright with this—but the all reds, not so much! 🥴

I am 100% with you.  Red on white would easily be my favorite uniform.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

These uniform reveals are pretty predictable. For the last few seasons the Bills basically do the same thing.

Home opener - early Sept its hot out. You can count on all white current. Next year will be the same thing with the all whites current. They will find a game for the all white throwbacks. They do blue on white a couple of times. Around Christmas its the all reds. The last 2 home games will either be all blues or blue over white. Any playoff home game is blue over white. All preseason home games are all white. 

13 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

A uni combo of Red top, white pants and red socks would look beautiful!

I wonder if the league won't allow them to wear it. Red over white would look good (IMHO) and I am sure the Bills know it to. I wonder if the league said no to them on wearing it. The all red pajamas suck. If I am the Pegula's I would ask the league in the offseason about wearing red over white or white over red in 2022. I would prefer that over all reds and all blues.

• Like (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to The moment (some of) you have been waiting for. Week 15 Buffalo Bills Uniform reveal!!!
Just now, nucci said:

Still Chiefs colors.....if all one color should be all blues. Red is not our color

ok.... so you can say the same for Houston when they wear red over white, Tampa just wore red over white, Atlanta wears red over white.  They all look completely different, Bills would too.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.