11/21/21 Gameday Colts@Bills Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Call me a cantankerous, behind the times old man but what the hell is "custom wearable art"?

It is outerwear for people who have a lot more to spend on their clothes than you and I.  

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

The Bills figured some things out last week with the pass game. It wasn't all Brown back in the lineup. Josh played a lot less shotgun and took many more snaps under center, setting up better runs and better play action. There was a major shift in how they were playing offense. I think you are going to see that OL beefed up even with Brown and Feliciano out. More TEs or linemen. Saw some of that last week. The 2 deep safeties don't scare me against this team. They have some major issues in that secondary.

For sure I agree.

But the colts have way more dynamic pass rushers than the jets to say the least lol. Buckner is an absolute animal and Kwity Paye is playing his best football.

And Cody Ford may be playing which is not good.

I'm not saying they can't hold Up. But going to be a tough assignment this week for sure given some of the circumstances.

59 minutes ago, Casey D said:

If the Bills beat the Pats and go 2-2,they win the Division.  3-1 with a loss to Pats and there are issues winning the Division.  And I'm not sure what unacceptable means?  Whatcha gonna do?

I'm not talking about winning the division. By contender I mean winning the Super Bowl.

And what in hell do you mean "whatcha gonna do"? Seriously, anyone that has any reading comprehension knows exactly what unacceptable means in the context I used....well, most everyone.

Edited by Beast

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I'm not talking about winning the division. By contender I mean winning the Super Bowl.

And what in hell do you mean "whatcha gonna do"? Seriously, anyone that has any reading comprehension knows exactly what unacceptable means inbyhe context I used....well, most everyone.

Saying it is unacceptable means you won't accept it.  Which in turn indicates you will take some action in light of it.  You going to turn in you fan card?  Thus, whatcha going to do?

5 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Time out. You got no chill bro, go grab a beer and watch pre game. Come back when well lubricated.

Chill out? By saying I expect 3-1 or better in this 4 game stretch? You'd think I said 4-0 and winning by double digits with the reactions to that post.

Edited by Beast

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Beasley should just sit. He is hurting the team more than helping because of his injuries. Let Davis and McKenzie  take his snaps.

#11's aversion to contact and unwillingness to fight for yards is a bad look.  Cole is still getting open, but the lack of fight dampens the spirit, so I agree.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Chill out? By saying I expect 3-1 or better in this 4 game stretch? You'd think I said 4-0 and winning by double digits with the reactions to that post.

The reaction is due to your "unacceptable" part.  They are playing 4 tough games, they could lose all 4, if that were the case, then yeah probably not even in playoffs.  2-2 could easily happen, as stated could still win division depending who the two are they beat.  But as was stated, if they don't so what, what do you play to do about it since it's unacceptable to you?

When you talk stupid, expect to be ripped!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Do most people really think the Bills are just going to stomp the Colts and it will be easy?  Do they really?

Fans: Just throw it to Diggs on every play!

Reality: We’re about to get slaughtered.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Lamar Jackson out with illness gives the Bears a chance to win today.

Just a feeling but I see the Bills offense having a great game today.

Huntley is pretty good and might take Lamar’s job today. You heard it here first.

• Eyeroll 1