11/21/21 Gameday Colts@Bills Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

NOW the season gets serious! This is where playoff teams separate themselves from the ‘also-rans’. We’ve joined the crowd of teams dealing with injuries and illness, but the time for excuses has expired. A daunting Holiday Season lies before us and the Bills are gonna get every teams’ ‘holiday punch’ going forward. Today’s festivities include Frank Reich -Famous for Seasons Greetings!- and his revenge-minded Colts. 

Indy features probably the best run game we’ll see the rest of the year, while we try to decide who’s healthy enough to present a challenge. Latest weather report shows 70% chance of showers (so what else is new?) which aids the running game and hinders the pass. In addition, there’ll be no Holiday Feast Thursday until the plane ride home from ‘Nawlins’ Friday morn.

So the Grinch has set the table. He’s depleted our roster, stolen some of our gifts and swindled our Roast Beast. 

But we know how this story ends. We have Gamers on our Hoosville team, throughout the roster -with Cindy Loo Josh leading the way. They’ve become masters of perilous predicaments. The Bills WANT this game as much as we, their fans, do! So let’s Kickoff this Festive Season with 2 Dubs in 4 games! 

Go BILLS!

Beast Mode!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

SIX DEGREES?!? This is a joke, right?? It CAN’T rain in single digits! Blizzard, yes. Rain, no way!

• Haha (+1) 5

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to 11/21/21 Gameday Colts@Bills Pregame Thread
16 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

@Hapless Bills Fan, ‘vs’ in sports means Home team. @ means Away game. fyi 

OK, some of us didn't get the memo, but thanks for the info!  Edited for consistent style with prev. weeks.

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/capaccio-colts-at-bills-sals-keys-notes-and-stats?utm_campaign=sharebutton&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=WGRAM

1) OL

2) Contain Taylor

3) Give aways/Take aways.

34 minutes ago, billsherd said:

This will be a very tough game then most people think. Hopefully bills come out locked in to start the game.

Considering many here on the board seem to think it's horrific and to write as though the Bills have no chance, that would be Bad

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'm still pissed at the Falcons for not even trying against the Pats. What a worthless franchise that is. 

I thought they were trying, they were just impotent.  Their D tried, especially in the first half.  They just got nothing on offense.

I don't understand why Matt Ryan is still playing for that team.  A lesser man would develop plantar fasciitis

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Lil Dirty kickoff return for TD (looks back,  no penalties!) to start the game would be SWEET! 

I won't shower all week if that happens. 

From now on if he makes it to mid-field he should just go down and save his energy because you know that ***** getting called back.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'm still pissed at the Falcons for not even trying against the Pats. What a worthless franchise that is. 

The falcons have been done since the second half of the Super Bowl. It seems to have lingered for years after with them. They wont be anything until they rebuild the whole team, Matt Ryan has not been like he was in his early years almost as if he carried that loss with him and it has dragged him down.

19 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

I’d take the ball in the first half today… it’s better to have the extra possession when the ball is dry. 

Even if/when it does rain, I want the back to back possessions. With the Bills defense, they could force a quick 3 and out to start the game and then potentially get the ball at the end of the first and start the second. That’s too good of a deal for me in a trade off for a dry ball

So we got about 50-45 degrees for the game with rain moving in at around two.  We have to play like a pack of fugitives on the run from the very beginning!  

No fooling around.  No stopping to smell the tulips.  No time to enjoy beef jerky at the gas station.  Just fill the tank and bail… as K-Billy’s Super Sounds of the 70s keep on trucking’.

GO BILLS!!!

Tough tough game.

Great backs give us real trouble. Colts have weak pass D but pass rush could give us problems.

Our running game is Soooo bad they do not have to game plan.

Reich is a smart coach.

We could be in for a very very tough afternoon.

I pray JA and Diggs Know and Davis can do enough.

Heart is Bills by 19 points, 36-17 but my wallet says Colts by 3 in low scoring game. I will go with my heart and not place a bet.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1