11/21/21 Gameday Colts@Bills Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Both of their safeties are injured. Starting CB Xavier Rhodes has given up big plays deep, allowing a passer rating of 146.8 when targeted on passes of 10 air yards or more. All they have to do is protect Josh. A sixth lineman and sling that rock. Who cares about Jonathon Taylor if you can throw for 400yds. Indianapolis has allowed more passing touchdowns than any other team in football, surrendering 23 in their first 10 games. Everyone keeps saying this is a tough matchup for Buffalo. Umm, Looks to me that this is a tough matchup for Indy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He looks like he is about to have a bad day.

He dressed for a funeral?

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

colts play lots of cover 2. The way you can really beat that is with the TE in the seam. Knox almost has to have a big game for us. 

Knox and Beas!!!

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This game depends on how well Cody 'The Pinto' Ford plays today. If he doesn't play well, Josh Allen will get destroyed. 

I really hope he's not even in the lineup 

10 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Both of their safeties are injured. Starting CB Xavier Rhodes has given up big plays deep, allowing a passer rating of 146.8 when targeted on passes of 10 air yards or more. All they have to do is protect Josh. A sixth lineman and sling that rock. Who cares about Jonathon Taylor if you can throw for 400yds. Indianapolis has allowed more passing touchdowns than any other team in football, surrendering 23 in their first 10 games. Everyone keeps saying this is a tough matchup for Buffalo. Umm, Looks to me that this is a tough matchup for Indy.

All true.

But the equalizer is the pass protection.

If bills can hold up, they should shred them.

But that's a big "if", especially if Cody Ford is in.

• Haha (+1) 1

Preparing myself for a vicious flogging and the realization that we’re a wildcard team.

7 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Anyone have a way to watch out of state? Visiting my brother and apparently Hulu Live knows im down here, so we've got bears vs ravens 🤮

Use a vpn or Reddit streams.

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

colts play lots of cover 2. The way you can really beat that is with the TE in the seam. Knox almost has to have a big game for us. 

Further on this: I don't know who will (primarily) cover DK but if it's Leonard, Knox could have a great day.

Reason: if you watched HK Colts, you saw Leonard writhing in pain w that ankle. Also, he seems to play inside leverage.

Aside: I'm in agreement w @BuffaloBillies...had a dream that McK takes one home, though not sure if it's PR or KR.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I really hope he's not even in the lineup 

All true.

But the equalizer is the pass protection.

If bills can hold up, they should shred them.

But that's a big "if", especially if Cody Ford is in.

The Bills figured some things out last week with the pass game. It wasn't all Brown back in the lineup. Josh played a lot less shotgun and took many more snaps under center, setting up better runs and better play action. There was a major shift in how they were playing offense. I think you are going to see that OL beefed up even with Brown and Feliciano out. More TEs or linemen. Saw some of that last week. The 2 deep safeties don't scare me against this team. They have some major issues in that secondary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually really feel good about this game now. I am sure the players hear  all the Patriots are coming talk and at this point in the season this team needs another big win like Kc.

This is the day we need to make a statement that we are the threat in the AFC. Injuries aside other teams are winning big games missing players.

I think we cover 

GO Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

The Bills figured some things out last week with the pass game. It wasn't all Brown back in the lineup. Josh played a lot less shotgun and took many more snaps under center, setting up better runs and better play action. There was a major shift in how they were playing offense. I think you are going to see that OL beefed up even with Brown and Feliciano out. More TEs or linemen. Saw some of that last week. The 2 deep safeties don't scare me against this team. They have some major issues in that secondary.

yea agree not a fan of all the rpo stuff with this offensive line, i'm no expert but just seems like to much standing flat footed and slow developing in back field while other teams DL is shooting in quickly and blowin up the play, JAX game was full of that

14. Finding any room in the punt return game is going to be difficult for Nyheim Hines. The Bills rank first in the NFL covering punts, allowing a paltry 4.6 yards per return.

Gunner God Taiwan Jones. Why be a gunner king when you can be a gunner god

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This game depends on how well Cody 'The Pinto' Ford plays today. If he doesn't play well, Josh Allen will get destroyed. 

This is literally Ford's last chance to gain McDermott's trust and show he has the ability to be a reliable depth bench player before the Bills cut bait on what has been a disappointing draft pick. I've already accepted the fact he'll never be a quality starter.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Lmfao

Bills fans are truly one of a kind

So, you're comfortable with 2-2 or less in that 4 game stretch?

Here's news for you....the Bills go 2-2 or less and they will be guaranteed to have to win 4 straight playoff games to win the whole thing. You know, 4 games against solid playoff teams. 

2 of these upcoming 4 games (Colts and Saints) are against teams that very well may not be playoff teams.

So, LMFAO at you believing 2-2 or less and the Bills should be considered a contender to win a Championship.

And, yes, I believe they can go 3-1 or better.

Edited by Beast

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Oh! Celsius. Got it. Thanks (giving)!

Here in Florida, we can’t even spell that word, let alone convert it to Fahrenheit..

The Florida has more dumb people idea is purely media driven. Just like with most societal topics, it’s selective and repetitive reporting  that makes people believe this is somehow a fact. At this point it’s just annoying how often it’s stated. Our entire population is borderline mentally challenged. 

Edited by BassToMouth
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

So, you're comfortable with 2-2 or less in that 4 game stretch?

Here's news for you....the Bills go 2-2 or less and they will be guaranteed to have to win 4 straight playoff games to win the whole thing. You know, 4 games against solid playoff teams. 

2 of these upcoming 4 games (Colts and Saints, are against teams that very well may not be playoff teams.

So, LMFAO at you believing 2-2 or less and the Bills should be considered a contender to win a Championship.

And, yes, I believe they can go 3-1 or better.

If the Bills beat the Pats and go 2-2,they win the Division.  3-1 with a loss to Pats and there are issues winning the Division.  And I'm not sure what unacceptable means?  Whatcha gonna do?