JJ Watt Done for Year

aristocrat

36 minutes ago, Draconator said:

We have something against the Cardinals because they've already won the Super Bowl. Just ask them. 

Tyler Kroft poses with Kyler Murray, shortly after Kroft's trade to the Cardinals.  Murray is second from the right.

image.jpeg.f1b62b6ba63d3952c13fcd3dfa06d71a.jpeg

(That's an eight year old Cards fan at the extreme right of the picture.)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Steroids are bad.

Sorry, but I got sick of hearing his name about five years ago.  He was a manmade machine who broke down like all the others.

I realize he is broken down now but off the field the guy is Golden Very altruistic guy. On the field yeah he's a possible future opponent but I still wish him well just sayin'. Im no fan of AZ Cardinals. nope.

7 hours ago, QCity said:

Just stop with this nonsense. He's 32 yrs. old with 11 years on the D-Line and never comes off the field (90+% snaps). He should have been on a rotation years ago but that's tough to do when he has a $100M contract. Houston ran him into the ground last year to the tune of 1,013 def snaps at age 31. It was never going to end well, but it doesn't mean he's juicing.

Like most other pro sports Juicing / PEDs is SOP in the NFL, many like to try to convince themselves otherwise, but they are lying to themselves, its true that some don’t, but that is the exception to the rule, it’s been that way since long before Lyle Alzado(SP) was with the Raiders…, and he was the poster boy for juicing. 

This first time I started to look at Watt different occurred the year he hurt his back (I believe) and missed the entire season. Now his injury itself didn’t cause me to look at him different, it was the change to his body. I did not see Watt for months and then he showed up on the sideline for a Texans game verse the Pats. He was noticeably smaller. I wonder how much he has changed his natural body composition has caused his body to breakdown? Some people’s frame can handle the extra weight, etc. others not so much. Over time their body basically gives out. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

12 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Great player, but this was expected and why I didn’t want the Bills to sign him (or Clowney). Just a waste of money.

I will say when all is said and done, I think his brother TJ will end up with the better NFL career. 

I agree with the first part....the second part is a wash as both are injury prone...the Roids make you brittle.

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

How’s the saying go? The best ability is availability? 🧐

No, my wise and respected friend.

It is actually gullibility by Zona for thinking that someone like Watt wasn’t going to break down quickly.

We dodged a bullet, regardless of his good early play.

Sorry for the guy, though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

So glad we didn’t sign him, we for sure would’ve lost Milano if we gave Watt the money he wanted. 

I am glad we did not sign him as well, but from a money perspective, I do not think the Bills were considering anything close to what he was demanding and what AZ paid.  I think their interest was more in spending Addisons money on a potential upgrade.  Given the obvious risks, that is all he was worth.  If it works great, if not you have not hurt yourself too badly, unlike AZ.  

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

🙄

Same thing in 2019. He made a triumphant return in that wild card game like Tedy Bruschi to the cheats when they played us on MNF years ago. All anyone could talk about was those “warriors” (at least until Josh lateraled 😂). Enough already. 

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.