10/10/21 Gameday Lightning Strike Delay thread

Chandler#81

Just now, SirAndrew said:

It was joke. I never stated my opinion. I’m not sure what you’re hinting at. I’m just saying Gruden is a train wreck, and that’s one thing I believe we can all agree on. 

Fair enough.  You didn't say anything so I had no idea which way you were going with that.

He's he's a bug dum dum.  Agreed.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I need them to re-start soon. I need to be going to bed before it gets light or else it will be a problem falling asleep.

I always suspected you might be a vampire rather than a 'Werewolf of London'...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Must be nice to live on the west coast where it's only 7:45

Football on the west coast is the best ever.  Games start at 10am and go until 8:30pm.

Those 1pm ET games end at 1pm, so you have your entire afternoon ahead of you.  It's the best time zone for football, bar none.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Yours really not paying attention to all the holding that has been a game changer for extending KC drives. Not calling is as bad as calling bad calls… your only complaint is an absolute game wrecker…

I’ve seen Rousseau’s jersey being grabbed a couple times tonight. Really blatant, can’t believe it wasn’t called.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Saint Doug said:

Players can be hit by 300 lbs of muscle running full speed and that’s alright. But, we need to worried about one getting struck by lightning. Wonder if this is more of a fan safety issue. 

Yeah Lightning ***** up trees, 300 lb people ain't *****.

5 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I thought the same thing. Um, Sanders, Knox. Over 200 yards passing in the first half. He's not exactly dinking and dunking

he’s completed 7/14 for 219 yards. Those bombs to Sanders, Knox and Diggs are basically most of his yards and almost half of the passes he’s competed. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

11PM now.. This is nuts.

It could be way longer than that...TStorms that look like they are hundreds of miles long are going to be coming over the area.

might be a chance for 30 minutes of play or so in between storms but then after that it could literally be 3 or 4 hours.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I like the suit Drew Brees is wearing. Very sharp look. Tony Dungy looks like he's wearing a table cloth 

My wife looked at Dungy and declared he was in his 80's....she was shocked when I told her he was 66 AND wearing a tablecloth!!!!  😆

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

It was joke. I never stated my opinion. I’m not sure what you’re hinting at. I’m just saying Gruden is a train wreck as coach, and that’s one thing I believe we can all agree on. We wouldn’t be talking about Gruden at all, if Davis didn’t stupidly pull him out of retirement. That was my point. 

Gruden was a train wreck 10 or 12 years ago too, but I've forgotten about that.  I apologise for forgetting

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, uninja said:

he’s completed 7/14 for 219 yards. Those bombs to Sanders, Knox and Diggs are basically most of his yards and almost half of the passes he’s competed. 

At least 2 or 3 drops combined by Singletary and Moss.