Gameday Thread 8/13 Bills @ Lions Preseason 1st Half Thread

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Hate to say...been watching #91, I'm not very impressed.

Come on Ed, you have something to prove this year.

Do you then see that he’s getting doubled on most plays?  Moreso, we are running a pure base defense. No extra rushers, no stunts, just vanilla.  They are getting solid pressure with zero disguise against a good offensive line. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Chillax a bit.  Beasley failed to catch a low throw in the first NE game in 2019 resulting in a  deflection for a pick-6.  It happens.

McKenzie isn't a perfect slot receiver; he's developing, he got better last year, now we see if he took another step.  If he were a great developed receiver, he wouldn't be playing for just over vet minimum on a 1 yr contract.  Don't BBQ the guy for one missed catch

Think that was against the Jets in '19?

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Oliver is taking up 2 blockers... he is doing his job just fine.

True… No Star tonight, and conventional wisdom is that Oliver needs a true 1 tech next to him to really shine. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Chillax a bit.  Beasley failed to catch a low throw in the first NE game in 2019 resulting in a  deflection for a pick-6.  It happens.

McKenzie isn't a perfect slot receiver; he's developing, he got better last year, now we see if he took another step.  If he were a great developed receiver, he wouldn't be playing for just over vet minimum on a 1 yr contract.  Don't BBQ the guy for one missed catch

Subtle la trailla advertisement

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Agree, but I would like to see something from Oliver or Epenesa. 

I'd like to see anyone beat their man. Pass rush has been completely non existent and, while the Lions starting Online is in, we have been playing a 2 first round picks and two 2nd round picks heavily and they've done zip in the pass game. It's not like we are rolling the UDFAs out there.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Might be too tall to play safety.

Hes playing slot atm I think

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I'd like to see anyone beat their man. Pass rush has been completely non existent and, while the Lions starting Online is in, we have been playing a 2 first round picks and two 2nd round picks heavily and they've done zip in the pass game. It's not like we are rolling the UDFAs out there.

amen. need a return on all these high D picks

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

If Goff doesn't get it out fast, they are getting him off his spot.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

We started with a sack and forced a 3 and out, and then held them to 3 on the next deive. Its the 1st quarter of the 1st preseason game, yall.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1