Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2019 was a fun year but I still had major doubts. I think we got lucky playing against an easy schedule and Allen, while exciting at times, was carried by the defense. Coming to this year, I was prepared for a regression. 
 

years of losing have made me a lot more cynical in watching the Bills. But literally, I don’t have one negative thing to say about that season except I’m sad it’s over. Allen’s improvement is maybe the most I’ve ever seen an athlete make in a single season. Diggs is a legit star. Dudes constantly stepped up every game. This team loved each other. This whole run didn’t seem real. What an amazing season and I wish we had another game next week. Honestly, I stopped posting for a while because life got busy, they weren’t losing and didn’t want to jinx, and there was nothing bad to say. 

im so grateful for this team to help distract through a year that didn’t seem real. I don’t think I’ve even been prouder of a Bills team in my life, this team legit was a SB contender and it’s so crazy to think that. Amazing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Usually after a loss, it is so easy for me to log on here and post about what went wrong and who is to blame but not tonight.   Tonight, I just want to say thank you. Thank you to the Pegula

Meh.    after 40 years of fandom they still haven’t won crap. 

It was a great season.

Posted Images

Thanks Buffalo Bills! I've been a fan of football for awhile I started getting serious in about 98 around 9 years old. First favorite team was that 98 vikings squad but being from Wyoming i wasn't super invested, always was a poke fan and from early 00s I mainly just followed pokes in the pros. Obviously I came here when you guys drafted Josh and have fully committed to buffalo. Will def root for the Bills forever from here on out, the more I've read and followed buffalo just reminds me of how wyoming is. Its been a blast being that invested in a team! The heartbreak is real. I will forever be thankful to be a part of billsmafia. Intell next year gents. Hell of a ride this year.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 7:14 PM, RyanC883 said:

and if anyone thinks steeler fans, pats fans, now KC fans, Etc are happy making a championship game you’d be wrong.   the goal is to win it all.  The Bills looked lost today.  

well if Steeler, Pats and Chiefs fans hadn't seen their teams play in a Championship game in 27 years I'll bet they would be happy to make it there.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay. I'm over it now. It was tremendous season. The most fun for me as a fan since the Flutie era, and play-off runs before that.

 

Time to start getting ready for next year. We are only one game away from taking it all. Let that sink in and enjoy it for a few months.

 

HOPEFULLY, we can all gather together in Orchard Park next September!

 

GO BILLS !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 6:04 AM, machine gun kelly said:


Dave, this is a true question as I turned off the tv after the game.  Did I miss something as to the punks comment.  Were they just excited or were they directly trashing the Bills?  
 

The question is to everyone if this is a shared feeling.  If they were just excited to be going back to the SB.  If you’re referring to a KC website, I wouldn’t take any stock in what guys said after winning a championship game.

 

As far as the season, I like many weren’t happy with the ending as we did coach too conservatively and the Chiefs were the better team.  I thought and stated all week it 60-40 we could win, but not playing like that last night.  I purposely didn’t post last night as was too upset.  This morning though like the OP I’m reflecting on a 13-3 season, a QB at 70% or so, the best WR basically in the league, and a team that will be in the hunt most likely for years.

 

Its too early for me to say, if we just get this player or that player.  We definitely deserved to be in the final four.  This is going to be a long 8 months waiting for the next season.

 

Its been fun guys.  I’ve enjoyed all the conversations.


I thought they were going out of there way to stick our faces in the loss and pushing/prodding us.  Many plays they hit us late and had engaged in extracurricular activities after the play.

 

Yeah, that stuff goes in all the time in professional sports. Yeah, they were going back for a 2nd SB.  Just have not seen that from that team and sure the Bills wouldn’t act that way.  As Marv once said, “act like you’ve been there”. 
 

Not sure if we coached conservative on offense, or Josh was off his game (he was).  Defense? not sure what else we could have done.  If we blitzed, they killed us, if we had a coverage formation, they killed us. Our defense needs a few pieces because we will be playing them again and again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, davefan66 said:


I thought they were going out of there way to stick our faces in the loss and pushing/prodding us.  Many plays they hit us late and had engaged in extracurricular activities after the play.

 

Yeah, that stuff goes in all the time in professional sports. Yeah, they were going back for a 2nd SB.  Just have not seen that from that team and sure the Bills wouldn’t act that way.  As Marv once said, “act like you’ve been there”. 
 

Not sure if we coached conservative on offense, or Josh was off his game (he was).  Defense? not sure what else we could have done.  If we blitzed, they killed us, if we had a coverage formation, they killed us. Our defense needs a few pieces because we will be playing them again and again.


Thanks Dave as the game was chippy the longer as it went on and wasn’t sure from the original post.  Appreciate it bud.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, davefan66 said:


I thought they were going out of there way to stick our faces in the loss and pushing/prodding us.  Many plays they hit us late and had engaged in extracurricular activities after the play.

 

 

Never thought I'd be rooting for Brady but for second time in my life will......This Chiefs team is cocky like Pete Carrol's mid decade Seahawks team. That Hawks-Pats Super Bowl I actually got in Pats corner 2nd half. Seahawks were preaning and taunting throughout the game like they'd won already and really got under my skin. So I was thrilled with the Goal Line interception at the end instead of handing off to Marshawn.

 

Chiefs have great talent. But in the words of Papa Bear "Act like you've been there before". 

 

Poor character in a lot of their players. F**k em!!!

 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olliemets said:

Never thought I'd be rooting for Brady but for second time in my life will......This Chiefs team is cocky like Pete Carrol's mid decade Seahawks team. That Hawks-Pats Super Bowl I actually got in Pats corner 2nd half. Seahawks were preaning and taunting throughout the game like they'd won already and really got under my skin. So I was thrilled with the Goal Line interception at the end instead of handing off to Marshawn.

 

Chiefs have great talent. But in the words of Papa Bear "Act like you've been there before". 

 

Poor character in a lot of their players. F**k em!!!

 

Brady doesn’t shake hands with qbs after he loses. Mike Evans constantly gets into fights. Jansen is always throwing late hits. And how can you forget about wonderful SuH? TB has just as many poor character as the Chiefs do. It’s football. 
 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Brady doesn’t shake hands with qbs after he loses. Mike Evans constantly gets into fights. Jansen is always throwing late hits. And how can you forget about wonderful SuH? TB has just as many poor character as the Chiefs do. It’s football. 
 

 

Yeah but only one of those teams acted that way towards the Bills on route to getting there. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Brady doesn’t shake hands with qbs after he loses. Mike Evans constantly gets into fights. Jansen is always throwing late hits. And how can you forget about wonderful SuH? TB has just as many poor character as the Chiefs do. It’s football. 
 

 

I agree. Its not Sunday school.

 

But I don't like the Chiefs. Sunday reminded me a bit too much of Pete Carrols SB Seahawks. Don't care for their cocky attitude. Sue me.

 

I hope Tampa beats them, although I doubt that will happen

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, were all disappointed, but if you've got to be excited about the future of our Buffalo Bills in the years to come.  I firmly believe Beane will get things done to make the Bills a better team and I  am still proudly wearing my Bills hats and shirts everyday.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still bummed out, but that will pass completely once draft week comes around.

 

One thing is for certain - the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. And all other teams will continue to pay Buffalo maximum respect, for we are now in the elite category in the NFL.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Still bummed out, but that will pass completely once draft week comes around.

 

One thing is for certain - the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. And all other teams will continue to pay Buffalo maximum respect, for we are now in the elite category in the NFL.

Agreed--don't miss what happened this year that was light years beyond what we expected. How many doom/gloom threads/posters predicted 9-7 or worse for this team going in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

now that ive let my disappointment go, im grateful to have watched 15 Bills wins this year.... not so long ago that feat may have taken 3 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2021 at 9:13 AM, Olliemets said:

Never thought I'd be rooting for Brady but for second time in my life will......This Chiefs team is cocky like Pete Carrol's mid decade Seahawks team. That Hawks-Pats Super Bowl I actually got in Pats corner 2nd half. Seahawks were preaning and taunting throughout the game like they'd won already and really got under my skin. So I was thrilled with the Goal Line interception at the end instead of handing off to Marshawn.

 

Chiefs have great talent. But in the words of Papa Bear "Act like you've been there before". 

 

Poor character in a lot of their players. F**k em!!!

 


First Super Bowl I’ve watched I won’t be rooting for either team, just watching.  Push comes to shove? Rather it’s the Chiefs...hate Brady

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SDS unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...