Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

Just now, Penfield45 said:

The same ppl saying the ravens and Lamar are going to be a cakewalk said that we would beat the colts by 20

Β 

just a bunch of clueless homers on here who hardly watch any football outside of Bills gamesΒ 

Kind of a ridiculous blanket statement there dude.Β  Forgot you were the expert.Β 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The same ppl saying the ravens and Lamar are going to be a cakewalk said that we would beat the colts by 20

Β 

just a bunch of clueless homers on here who hardly watch any football outside of Bills gamesΒ 

Β 

I think it was you declaring game over in favor of the Colts while we still had the lead, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Cleveland will have no chance against KC though, that's mainly why I was rooting for Pittsburgh.

Β 

Need the Steelers to come back and win so that the Ravens can go test KC and give them a physical game.

Β 

If KC were to lose and we won, we could host the AFC Championship game. Pitssburgh winning gives us a better chance of that happening.Β 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Ravens have a 10x more explosive offense than the coltsΒ 

Β 

I don't worry about explosive as much as I worry about a slow death at the hands of a power offense team.

Β 

Look if we play the Ravens it will be a dog fight and we could lose.Β  But your fatalism is over the top.Β  You're a big time Debbie Downer.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills literally went and got Stefon Diggs because they couldn't beat the man coverage of teams like Baltimore last year. Brandon Beane said that.

Β 

Β 

we couldn’t beat Baltimore bc our defense couldn’t stop Lamar pass gameΒ